PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Promo Sign?

monster1234
11-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Called the phone numbers and this checked out, but it could just be a ploy by Trans World. Don't take this as a confirmation or groundbreaking news. Just the first promo item I've seen.

http://www.officialwdc.com/rant.php?id=52

Nato King
11-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Nice find monster1234 Very interesting find.

m4oH
11-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Wow are you guys joking me? That is obviously for Halo 2. I mean look at the 3, you can tell it was once a 2. What a pathetic attempt. Look at the background, it's Halo 2's cover or maybe Halo 2's multiplayer expansion cover. I'm not sure because it's been so long looking at either. C'mon guys, I mean look at the other games being advertised...both curent/old games. I didn't even bother reading the article. Think.

EDIT- If you're going to ask how they changed the date, there was most likely nothing written there before. The white font looks much more clear than the rest of the photo so my guess is that there was nothing there.

F1Ox
11-06-2005, 03:39 PM
Hmm not bad.

Jags
11-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Wow are you guys joking me? That is obviously for Halo 2. I mean look at the 3, you can tell it was once a 2. What a pathetic attempt. Look at the background, it's Halo 2's cover or maybe Halo 2's multiplayer expansion cover. I'm not sure because it's been so long looking at either. C'mon guys, I mean look at the other games being advertised...both curent/old games. I didn't even bother reading the article. Think.

EDIT- If you're going to ask how they changed the date, there was most likely nothing written there before. The white font looks much more clear than the rest of the photo so my guess is that there was nothing there.
gd point but it COULD be
i do doubt that it is but id like to think it really is halo 3

TheCovenant
11-06-2005, 06:48 PM
looks ridiculously fake, however, they said it checked out so...wtf?

Twistedcritts14
11-07-2005, 05:57 PM
I dont think it is real it says above it preorder now it isnt even anounced yet.

Jags
11-07-2005, 09:11 PM
ok well think about it THIS IS HALO 3
im not suprised that they're taking in orders for it even tho its not in existance

icarusfountain
11-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Bungie has yet to even announce a Halo 3 in development. The only mention of Halo 3 we've received so far as Balmer and MS saying its coming; it could've only been figurative speaking (comparing some big game in development to what Halo and Halo 2 did for Xbox). I mean, Gears of War could easily be "the next Halo".

Now, that being said, if MS says there's going to be one, they'll probably push Bingie to make one if it wasn't already in development.

Also, that link is coming up 404 for me.

Jags
11-09-2005, 07:14 PM
well i dont think bungie would NOT MAKE halo 3
and i DOUBT weather gears of war will be the next halo
its halo for crying out loud its wat GTA is to PS2

wulkar
11-09-2005, 08:11 PM
looks like it was a photo shop job

SamSmith
11-10-2005, 11:26 AM
Perhaps one of the worst attempts I have seen.

As mentioned previously, the 3 was quite obviously a 2 before, first thing that my eyes were drawn to.

Ninjermy
11-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Sorry to burst your large ass bubble but that is the worst fake I've seen since Freakkid told me he had a girlfriend.

ll Mista GT ll
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Sorry to burst your large ass bubble but that is the worst fake I've seen since Freakkid told me he had a girlfriend.

I never said that you dumb****. I said I was gonna aak her out! :bang: :mad: :cuss:

Things didn't work out for you now did they? ;) "Sure! Let's all go!" (you kno what I mean ;))

ll Mista GT ll
11-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Why do people even bother to make this stuff? Honestly, people are wasting valuable space on the earth.... :(