PDA

View Full Version : Official Xbox 360 Shortage Forum

Jags
11-08-2005, 03:03 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/misc/allard/index.html
Boom
right ther guys all ur answers to xbox 360 shortages it tells u y there will be a shortage, if there will be one that is. :p :hardcore:

XboxSales
11-08-2005, 07:12 AM
If there is a shortage in the big gaming stores we will have the 360's to make up for the customers they cannot accomodate plus we will be marketing ours with a 360 game included.

:hump:

XBoxSales

Nato King
11-08-2005, 07:20 AM
If there is a shortage in the big gaming stores we will have the 360's to make up for the customers they cannot accomodate plus we will be marketing ours with a 360 game included.

:hump:

XBoxSales

So what are you saying xboxsales you have a store that are selling xbox360.

Whisper
11-08-2005, 08:36 AM
OMG BREAKING NEWS:

Shortage confirmed! Only 6 Xboxs are being released!

TheCovenant
11-08-2005, 09:37 AM
OMG BREAKING NEWS:

THAT IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION! :bang:

mattgame
11-08-2005, 05:23 PM
I heard four xboxes and all withour harddrives. Accessories are coming in 2007. Sucks right?

F1Ox
11-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Everyone that pre-order will get one. But everyone else is S.O.l

Jags
11-08-2005, 08:33 PM
OMG BREAKING NEWS:

WAT
6 XBOX 360'S :huh: how the **** can ther be only 6 xbox's :watchout:
wheres ur source?

icarusfountain
11-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Its... a joke.

phillyjack
11-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Just got the call today my EB Games store called me and said they got shorted on units and will not be able to fill all the pre orders and I will most likely get it by xmass they will be getting a few every week. I per ordered and prepaid it so I'm SOL till it comes in but I'll have nice game boxes to drull over till then. :mad: :( :crying:

Jackyboy
11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Its... a joke.
i think jags was being sarcastic...

Brevity
11-09-2005, 05:42 PM
In an effort to bring every lil piece of trash I find over here, I post the following. I hope its true and some of the other stuff in that thread too. I guess we wont truely know till we go trying to pick up our systems at launch.

From: WWFE 1 | Posted: 11/8/2005 6:13:22 PM | Message Detail | #001

no games or demo's or anything from MS today but I got a HUGE booklet (that was printed not but 2 days ago) with Microsofts Keynote Of Intent for 2005. The first 32 pages are for the xbox 1 (boring stuff) and the next 26 pages are all about the xbox 360. Heres what I can say so far...

Walmart/Best Buy are the OFFICIAL sponser of the Xbox 360 Launch

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST The final shipment of the US Consoles on the 22nd is 1,098,200 (20% of those being cores and yes they gave EXACT numbers)

Microsoft plans on selling 4 million 360's within the next 5 months (that is a worldwide figure)

There are currently 2,190,876 Accesories being shipped on the 22nd to the US

There are currently 29 Games that will be available BEFORE the end of the 2005

There are current plans for sequels to NEW franchises that arent even out on the 360 yet

They plan on expanding there xbox live user base to 14 million users by the end of the 360 lifespan (wtf thats a huge number)

There is some other stuff i cant really comment on and the rest is stockholder information. This information is 100% legit as i got it straight from the source. If you own any MS shares you should have gotten your copy today as well. Id also like to note that if you did NOT reserve your xbox 360 I can almost guarantee that walmart/best buy will be getting a HUUGE majority of the units on the 22nd (like i said before but this note pretty much confirms it)

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=987&topic=24473569
The guy who posted is a tester or reviewer, he can't say, but he has posted pics of himself with his 360 and has provided a bunch of good info (including a quick Kameo review.)

Jags
11-09-2005, 06:58 PM
In an effort to bring every lil piece of trash I find over here, I post the following. I hope its true and some of the other stuff in that thread too. I guess we wont truely know till we go trying to pick up our systems at launch.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=987&topic=24473569
The guy who posted is a tester or reviewer, he can't say, but he has posted pics of himself with his 360 and has provided a bunch of good info (including a quick Kameo review.)
now that is some gd info
now i have NOT preorderd my xbox 360 u think ill be able to get mine within about 3 days of the 22nd
and like it says in the forum is that JUST for the US or for Canada too?

killerscott
11-09-2005, 07:25 PM
there are a TON of places that didnt do pre-sales and they also arent doing a midnight sale. If you go to these places early enough you can pick one up no problem. I myself plan to go to shopko at like 6 am before school. it opens at 8

l Maximus l
11-09-2005, 11:03 PM
I believe it that Microsoft chooses certain retailers like Best Buy and Walmart to be the first official retailers to get the bulk of the shipments. The place where I bought the first XBox only got 9 to sell on the first day...fortunately, I was the first in line :D

GaMMa
11-10-2005, 01:45 PM
I got a call last night that I'm not going to be getting my system on the 22nd. Is there a reason why EB can't fill all the preorders? Isn't a preorder a guarentee that you'll get the system at launch? I argued with the manager today, and they said that Microsoft cut how many they promised, but did Microsoft ever promise anything or did they just assume? The district manager is supposed to call me, because I want some kind of compensation for this.