PDA

View Full Version : FUN FUN stuff!

armyof_one/ltd
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I knew that a title saying "I need your help" or something like that wouldn't make people click the thread as much as this one; and if it had been a fake "girls girls girls inside>>>>" thread I would get bashed like there's no tomorrow.

What I need you to do is to vote on the poll and state the place where you live and your age, I´m going to need this for a school essay.
So thanks in advance. :)

Edit: what I'm trying to know here is: do you really feel or think that you have to get the 360? and BTW please post why yes or why not.

Oh! and your latest console. or consoles please.

Slowride
11-10-2005, 07:53 PM

The 360 is to expensive for me.......Maybe a year from now when i'm making some real money, but we'll see.

Edit: This is the least fun i've ever had in a FUN FUN thread. How dare you.

armyof_one/ltd
11-10-2005, 08:10 PM

The 360 is to expensive for me.......Maybe a year from now when i'm making some real money, but we'll see.

Edit: This is the least fun i've ever had in a FUN FUN thread. How dare you.

Sorry about that but this my butt on the line, the essay was due today.

BananaMan
11-10-2005, 08:31 PM

i'm not getting a 360 because i played it today and it feels, looks, and plays just like this other console called the........Xbox.

mattgame
11-10-2005, 09:16 PM
I have too because I am the truth when it comes to gaming. I have all of the latest systems including the Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast.

Ninjermy
11-10-2005, 09:42 PM
i am 80% sure i will, money's not an issue to me i just got a job as a busboy so ya.
If the reviews on the games are telling me that it is an xbox1.5 and not xbox2, i probably wont get it...

armyof_one/ltd
11-10-2005, 10:53 PM
i am 80% sure i will, money's not an issue to me i just got a job as a busboy so ya.
If the reviews on the games are telling me that it is an xbox1.5 and not xbox2, i probably wont get it...

So you guide yourself on what people and game reviewers have to say?

That's bad because it usually ends up bad, as in you getting something you don't like just because some geeks were so excited about a games bump mapping physics, for example.

Ninjermy
11-10-2005, 11:15 PM
If "some geeks" are IGN, XBA, and Gamespot, then I guess geeks are often usually all the time!

Rhiannon
11-11-2005, 08:25 AM

waiting till the first price drop, by then the system will have defined itself. Plus I figure there should be more selection of games and quality of games because they will not have been rushed persay to make launch.

There is no neccessary reason to get a 360 at this time, as my current Xbox has game titles still coming, and it works just fine. The graphics that the XBox is capable of achievbing is just now being known, as game developers are fully able to take advantage of them now anyways. Game development software has finally caught up with the Xbox.

Shadow20002
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM

Maybe i will get it just DOA4.

killerscott
11-12-2005, 12:29 PM
17, Lincoln Nebraska

I have the xbox and i like it. I will be getting the 360 as soon as possible. Hopefully launch day. I don't know why I need it so much but It's pretty much driving me nuts. If I dont get it launch day I will have to cry.

m4oH
11-12-2005, 04:30 PM
15, I'm going to save up for a car and some subs and if I got enough extra money or my parents are feeling very generous at Christmas I'll get a 360.

EDIT- I own N64, GC, PS2, and Xbox.

TheWheelMan
11-13-2005, 04:57 PM
17(well 18.....my b-days on the 2nd of dec so close enough)
toronto,canada.....I love my xbox its the best investment ive made, and to think I use to want a ps2 pffft anyways back to the question. I wont be getting the 360 for one I dont have the money, Secondly I dont have a decent enough setup for a system thats going to be using the full potential of an HDTV and 5.1 surround sound....I myself have a 13inch in my room but it works well enough. I just think it would be a waste spending 500 on the system then not being able to experience it in all its glory, maybe one day though when the system drops in price and my parents finally come to realise theres a whole new age of technology out there

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 06:51 PM
13, Canada, Ontario

I'm gonna get the 360, because it is my last resource of pleasure.

Heavens Gate
11-13-2005, 07:40 PM
I've owned ALL the consoles in the past. I was always the guy who stood in line launch day but not this time around. It's a fact that good things come to those who wait. Microsoft will have cheaper bundles for the holdouts and I'm perfectly happy with my Xbox and besides, I think technology is getting ahead of game developers and they are comfortable with the current Xbox. Xbox will still be popular for a long time thanks to it's large user installed base. The 360 will take time to establish itself (if it does) and right now people don't have that kind of money for the 360. Our economy is in a hole and I guarantee it will not do as well as people think. Now is NOT the time believe me. People should learn patience. It will save them alot of money and it helps with self-descipline. I'm perfectly happy with my Xbox and like I said it's not just the 360 for people. If you don't have an HD-TV and want a 360, your game plan is completely backwards. I won't buy into the hype. The novelty will wear off and the 360 will just be like any other console. Money is well spent on something else and besides, Christmas is around the corner and many people are homeless and hungry. I will be selfless and help others. Consoles are around forever, your friends and family are not.