PDA

View Full Version : bring some old stuff back!!

greg756
11-13-2005, 04:27 PM
most of the titles coming out it seems are updates mostly...as if i need to see another tony hawk? anyway...how about a 360 killer instict, a mutant league football and hockey, how about a 360 beat em up like streets of rage or final fight or even cyborg justice? some games are classics for a reason...im starting to hate the word sequel if they can keep dragging dienasty warriors year in and year out..why cant they bring some older stuff out with new features and new look but the same feel

xbox addicts...what do you want to see?

Jags
11-13-2005, 10:33 PM
...i wanna see new stuff
**** THE OLD STUFF
hehehehehehehehehehe :rofl:
LOL yeh

Jackyboy
11-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Bring Back Mario Bros!!!!!

Slam Dunker
11-14-2005, 11:01 PM
Bring Back Mario Bros!!!!!

All for that! I had hours of fun with those old games. I would really like to see something: all new-never been seen before-WOW-knock your socks off-orgasim-AWESOME! kinda game, but maybe all the designers are running out of new ideas to create games with and are too old to think up something new? :p

most of the titles coming out it seems are updates mostly...as if i need to see another tony hawk? anyway...how about a 360 killer instict, a mutant league football and hockey, how about a 360 beat em up like streets of rage or final fight or even cyborg justice? some games are classics for a reason...im starting to hate the word sequel if they can keep dragging dienasty warriors year in and year out..why cant they bring some older stuff out with new features and new look but the same feel

Couldn't have said better if i tried.....and i did :cheers: