PDA

View Full Version : better???

sean_04
11-13-2005, 05:20 PM
which do you think will be better 360 or ps3???????

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Game wise... the Xbox 360 for sure.... Specs wise... The PS3... Both are overkill, but what do I know?

The PS3 will probably have more RPGs, IMO.

sean_04
11-13-2005, 05:23 PM
ya what about graphics??? freakkid!

Nato King
11-13-2005, 05:24 PM
I really don't care what the Ps3 is going to do or what it will have I would buy the xbox360 Just because I don't play anything from sony. The only thing I have from sony is my TV.

Mwright
11-13-2005, 05:25 PM
the graphics are going to be about the same....people think the ps3 is gonna be better just because its coming out later....but they already said what the system can do...game makers dont like making games on it and sony has already said its not gonna be cheap....the playstation is coming out in less than 5 months most likely so....

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 05:26 PM
ya what about graphics??? freakkid!

Well, I've played the Xbox 360, and sadly, The High Def was set up wrong at the store, resulting in really blocky and jagged gameply, so i really cannot say.

As far as I know, the PS3 has not released any GAMEPLAY footage. Both consoles shopuld be pretty close... Even though the PS3 is more powerful... The real power of both the PS3 and the Xbox 360 wont be used until later on in the years...

i guess it's really your preference. :hardcore: :)

Heavens Gate
11-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Hard to say. The PS3 is gonna be a stellar console to say the least and when it comes out the 360 will be a year old. Plus the PS3 will have Blue Ray technology . That disk format can hold tons more data than your regular dvd disks. We will see. It all doesn't matter if you don't have a high def tv though. These consoles are built on HD and if you use a TV that isn't, you'll get an over saturated picture. If you own the new NBA 2k6 you will know what I mean. It's jagged on a reg TV but looks great in HD, because the game was meant to be played that way.

Mwright
11-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Woah just wait a min heavens gate.....sony has taken back saying that the ps3 will hold have Blue ray built in...for one because they know that the blue ray would drive the price through the roof and we are even sure when this whole blue ray vs HD DVD thing starts up...just think about this...you play 700 dollars for ur ps3 then in 2007 blue ray is taken off of the market but you wont be able to use ur ps3 as a dvd player and developers wont make games for it....Sony hasnt been making that many smart decisions this time around starting with not releasing the product b4 christmas

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Woah just wait a min heavens gate.....sony has taken back saying that the ps3 will hold have Blue ray built in...for one because they know that the blue ray would drive the price through the roof and we are even sure when this whole blue ray vs HD DVD thing starts up...just think about this...you play 700 dollars for ur ps3 then in 2007 blue ray is taken off of the market but you wont be able to use ur ps3 as a dvd player and developers wont make games for it....Sony hasnt been making that many smart decisions this time around starting with not releasing the product b4 christmas

Interesting... I see no problem not using Blu-Ray and HD - DVD... The current Xbox is fine with what it has :)

Heavens Gate
11-13-2005, 07:24 PM

True. I guess only time is the answer. It'll be interesting to say the least

:cheers:

Shadow20002
11-13-2005, 08:48 PM
It's really hard to compare now, wait until PS3 is coming out.

Plewis
11-13-2005, 09:10 PM
hopefully the PS3 is better; personally, I'm gonna wait till after halo 3 comes out. I'll see if it's any better than Bungie's excuse for Halo 2. Halo CE alone was well worth my purchase of xbox. My favorite games on xbox came out early... halo, pgr, hitz, my 3 of my top 5 games.

ll Mista GT ll
11-13-2005, 09:21 PM
^^^ What's hitz?

Shawn-XBA
11-13-2005, 09:31 PM
^^^ What's hitz?

Its an NHL game, the hockey version of blitz

Mwright
11-13-2005, 09:33 PM
hopefully the PS3 is better; personally, I'm gonna wait till after halo 3 comes out. I'll see if it's any better than Bungie's excuse for Halo 2. Halo CE alone was well worth my purchase of xbox. My favorite games on xbox came out early... halo, pgr, hitz, my 3 of my top 5 games. what the hell...why would you want the ps3 to be better...ur on XBOX ADDICT.COM... dont say sH*T like that

Jags
11-13-2005, 10:12 PM
ight man ima tell it like this:
im a PS2 gamer ALLLLLLL the way
but ima buy an xbox and NOT a PS3 because of the games on xbox and the fact that it has xbox live
but i think the PS3 MIGHT just beat the xbox when it come to graphics
but u never know might turn out to be a pile of **** :p wait and see