PDA

View Full Version : PS3: Game Station or tool of the devil?

Imperius
11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
This was taken from a local religious show. I forget the name. Anyhow, heres the transcript.

Mary: Hello And welcome to _____, Today were going to investigate the upcoming phenomenon called PS3 Now from what we gather, its designed to do such things as play video games and movies. But one Minister in southern louisiana suggest that Sony is really out to get more than your money,

-------

John: Hello Mary, I'm here with Richard ____ from the church of Our lady of the holy pit of sorrow. He's discovered that this upcoming game system is a tool of the DEVIL!

Richard: Hello Mary. Now I have discovered that hidden in the bowels of the bible there is a scripture about the end of the world. "And the leaping dingos shall feast on the entrails of the circuitboard of the anti-christ PS3. There shall be much fragging and
buggery in the nation."

Mary: So what your saying is that we must not purchase this upcoming game station the PS3 and instead must praise and worship the other console, the xbox 360?

Richard: Yes I do Mary, and we must buy as many as we can and give them as gifts to our loved ones. Only then can we thwart the evil plans of Sephiroth and the demonic possession the PS3. Its oh so scary and evil.. boo booo.. *wiggles fingers

Mary: Thank you John and Richard. Now we have some breaking news about the upcoming GTA4 video game. Apparently all your prayers and your strong letters have provoked Rockstar games to create a game that will surely give your children a future of obedience and narrow mindedness. The child plays Tony Godhugger, a troubled teen who becomes a saint. You travel around the city converting heathens. You must complete important tasks before your allowed to save and quit the game, otherwise you'll die automaticly without repenting and go straight to hell where John Wayne and Richard Nixon will bugger you and feed you stale hot dogs with moldy bread and make you play the PS2 with only half the memory and an eternity of loading screens! Also, you only get the game tetris, and the cd is jammed in the case!

Now then, if you would like more information about how Sony wants to form the forth reich and support terrorists, please visit our website at dubya dubya dubya.leapingdingos.org.gov.whatthehellisthiscrap.ca.com.halo3.1.800.4MY.XBOX.com

Then click the pound key, then enter your name, date of birth, credit card numbers, social security information, measurments, genital size, and photo id.

Also, if you wish to contact Sony directly, call 1-800-go2hell

End Credits

This show was sponsored by Shankmans rubbing compound, if something needs rubbing, Choose shankmans.

Also by Pepsi malt liquor. When your up in the hizzle, don't forget your pepsi Mother F****er
This was taken completely out of context and ironicly was totally made up. I stole the shankmans quote from Futurama and perhaps may have violated several trademarks and copyrights. But I hope you got a laugh :hardcore:

Imperius
11-14-2005, 06:41 AM
And just so I'm clear, this was not in ANY way REAL. :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore:

FuNkY mOnK
11-14-2005, 07:11 AM
I'm in where do i sign.

Whisper
11-14-2005, 08:42 AM
And just so I'm clear, this was not in ANY way REAL. :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore:

Had you not have posted that, no one would have known. It sounded that real. :sleeping:

TheCovenant
11-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Had you not have posted that, no one would have known. It sounded that real. :sleeping:

BLASPHEMY! REPENT! YOU WRETCHED HEATHENRY SERPENT! REPENT!

Jags
11-14-2005, 04:16 PM