PDA

View Full Version : EB Games VIP event (Must read if you ordered from EB)

Imperius
11-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Hello Ladys and Gents

Due to my recent annoyance that includes my EB games. Apparently its still unsure if their going to go through with the "10 minute VIP treatment" because the mall is worried about eithe liability or security concerns.

Its my sincere suggestion that anyone who pre-ordered from an EB games in canada and is in the first 20 ONLY, to please confirm and ask your EB games if their still doing this. Of course, this is only if your EB is in a Mall or indoor shopping center.

Once again, you should confirm to be sure you don't end up like me. Eventually doomed to fight over the last Used and pre-owned power cord. LOL

Its a joke, meh.

Anyhow I hope this has been a help and perhaps saved you some trouble.

I'm going to try to guilt them into making it up to me, should this event be cancelled. Lawsuit here I come. :hardcore: <-- This emoticon makes me laugh everytime I see it!

Oh, and I created My sig below, feel free to PM me comments. If you want a sig done, I'd be happy to do one for you :)

laughs
11-15-2005, 05:22 AM
Well they have sent me an invite through the mail, so they better let me know if it's cancelled.... They said the event will take place starting at 6:30AM and I'm an hour and a half away so I better not have to get up at 4:30/5:00 for nothing :cuss:

FuNkY mOnK
11-15-2005, 11:32 AM
If you get an Xbox 360 that day, feel you got the VIP treatment. I know i will.

Imperius
11-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Well ya know guys, sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands.. So I'm going to get me a shotgun and... Um *cough.. I'm kidding LOL. I'm going to call their head office and find out directly from the horses mouth. Again, ONLY if your EB games is an indoor mall should you try to find out, laughs.

Anyway, wish me luck.

Imperius
11-15-2005, 01:17 PM
Heres what I found out. I've called the corprate office and they have sent a message to the director of personell in my area which he will call me and sort this out either today,tomorrow, sometime this week, or monday LOL. Apparently they get alot of questions about the 360.

Anyway, I'll give you guys more info as it comes to me.

laughs
11-15-2005, 01:30 PM
Well ya know guys, sometimes you need to take matters into your own hands.. So I'm going to get me a shotgun and... their head office and find out directly from the horses mouth.

Anyway, wish me luck.

Yeeeeessssssssss..... Shotgun..... Fun...........

F1Ox
11-15-2005, 03:37 PM
I' pre-order from gamespot. But look good for me on the 22nd. Going stall in line at wal-mart . When they open at 12am est