PDA

View Full Version : Omgwtf Why!!

SH4MR0CK
11-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Just got the wrost news ever gameatop called my house and said I will not be recieving my XBOX 360 on launch and they dont Know when I will be getting it :mad: :mad: :crying: :crying:. Has this happend to anyone else hear? If so do you have any idea when you will be gettin it?

Jags
11-16-2005, 06:01 PM
all i can say is
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
sorry man but im gonna WALK into a futureshop here in canada and get me and xbox and u, whos probably pre-orderds it months previous is gonna get shiiiiiiit allllll
*takes deep breath* life is gddddddddd

l Maximus l
11-16-2005, 06:07 PM
I'd cancel your pre-order and wait in line at a store that doesn't take pre-orders. That's what I'm doing...I plan on being first in line again.

Jags
11-16-2005, 06:20 PM
ight THINK ABOUT THIS
JUST THINK
how many freaks are gonna wait outside at 11:59 21st of november?
about 150 in one city PROBABLY could be more could be less
THINK about how many shops ther are
even with the shortage if u go on day one UR GONNA GET AN XBOX 360 so stop worrying bro

S37H
11-16-2005, 06:51 PM
all i can say is
sorry man but im gonna WALK into a futureshop here in canada and get me and xbox and u, whos probably pre-orderds it months previous is gonna get shiiiiiiit allllll
haha no doubt man, who needs pre-orders in Canada?

Jags
11-16-2005, 07:00 PM
indeed

swivel
11-16-2005, 07:39 PM
all i can say is

Taking pleasure in the misery of others? What kind of sub-human beast are you? Shame.

Jags
11-16-2005, 07:48 PM
Taking pleasure in the misery of others? What kind of sub-human beast are you? Shame.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
at achool in psychology we had to do a projective art booklet we show wat make us happy sad angry etc in a drawing
and for happy i had people on fire, people having they heads blowded off, and lots of blood and lovly blood and a guy getting stabbed in the face that kind of fun stuff u know

Variation-XBA
11-16-2005, 10:15 PM
I'm getting two on day one.

Yes I preordered, but if I didn't I would still get em ;)

killerscott
11-16-2005, 10:25 PM
I'd cancel your pre-order and wait in line at a store that doesn't take pre-orders. That's what I'm doing...I plan on being first in line again. how early you goin?

killerscott
11-16-2005, 10:28 PM
ight THINK ABOUT THIS
JUST THINK
even with the shortage if u go on day one UR GONNA GET AN XBOX 360 so stop worrying bro

IDK where you get your information but ther will be a crap ton of people midnight sales. I plan on going to shopko at 5 am unless i decide to go earlier. (doors open at 8am.)

edit: sorry bout the double post. forgot i even posted the first one.

Jags
11-16-2005, 11:31 PM
yeh but THINK ok so thers a thousand ppl THERS STILL MORE SHOPS MAN
thers a furtureshop and best buy on every corner

killerscott
11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
yeh but THINK ok so thers a thousand ppl THERS STILL MORE SHOPS MAN
thers a furtureshop and best buy on every corner

Maybe in Canada. Only one bestbuy in my town of 250,000 and the only reason I've even heard of futureshop is because I work at bestbuy and bestbuy owns them. They are only in canada. Here's what we've got.

1 Bestbuy
2 Targets
4 Shopko's
1 Wallmart

Id say thats about it for options. I chose shopko for convenience its about a block away from my school. Anyways, I'm pretty confident I will be getting my 360 but I'm still flipping out haha. I love it.

Jags
11-16-2005, 11:43 PM
....hahahaha
USA sucks!!!
now wat u gonna say about us canadians EH?
we better off now EH?
(lol but im from the uk i just live in this crappy place hehehehehe)

Marc
11-17-2005, 10:40 AM
I was #6 on the list and the EB guy acted like he was doing me a favor saying I was in the first shipment. Jags, you might want to use that money for therapy instead of a 360.

SH4MR0CK
11-17-2005, 11:25 AM
I was #6 on the list and the EB guy acted like he was doing me a favor saying I was in the first shipment. Jags, you might want to use that money for therapy instead of a 360.

when did you put your preorder in?

Goku_69
11-17-2005, 11:41 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
at achool in psychology we had to do a projective art booklet we show wat make us happy sad angry etc in a drawing
and for happy i had people on fire, people having they heads blowded off, and lots of blood and lovly blood and a guy getting stabbed in the face that kind of fun stuff u know
*puts on DR. Phil Mask* It sounds like u have built up anger from some kind of repressed child hood memories. You need help. I think you should move to the United States and live with some people more like yourself. Your attitude is destructive and u maybe a danger to others. YOU ARE HEADING DOWN A PATH OF DESTRUCTION!!!! :hail:

Whisper
11-17-2005, 12:44 PM
hjahahah owned even by preordering... thats why getting the system from somewhere people wouldnt think of buying a system is the way to go.

Love,
Whisper. Playing Launch Day.

Marc
11-17-2005, 12:57 PM
when did you put your preorder in?
A friend of mine did it for me in May or June. I was gonna be moving and couldn't do it where I was because I wouldn't be there when it was released. Best 50 bucks I ever spent, unless you count that stipper in Atlanta.

Imperius
11-17-2005, 02:26 PM
"haha no doubt man, who needs pre-orders in Canada?"

Actually, preorders are useless unless they have the supply of 360's to fill them. As I've said many times, I'm in the first 20 preorders at my EB. However its come to my attention that another local EB Games across town will only have 10 360's to give to the PROMISED 20 first preorders.

So technicly, even preordering is unreliable.

Smiley7853
11-17-2005, 02:30 PM
ight THINK ABOUT THIS
JUST THINK

.....Me :)

Heavens Gate
11-17-2005, 07:53 PM
Well, that goes to show you how much Microsoft loves you guys. Not much! Looks like you won't have your 360 for awhile. I think MS just over-hyped this console anyways. It's sad that people bought into it though. I guarantee that stores that get 10 to 20 consoles that those consoles will be going to their friends family etc. Customers will come last. I am good friends with all the game stores around here and the employees will and always will come first. They don't care about you taking your money back from your pre-order now. You will be lucky to get a 360 by march of next year. I think mS is doing this purposely and always have thought this. If hype can't meet demand, the 360 is already doomed. Sad but true :rolleyes:

Jags
11-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Well, that goes to show you how much Microsoft loves you guys. Not much! Looks like you won't have your 360 for awhile. I think MS just over-hyped this console anyways. It's sad that people bought into it though. I guarantee that stores that get 10 to 20 consoles that those consoles will be going to their friends family etc. Customers will come last. I am good friends with all the game stores around here and the employees will and always will come first. They don't care about you taking your money back from your pre-order now. You will be lucky to get a 360 by march of next year. I think mS is doing this purposely and always have thought this. If hype can't meet demand, the 360 is already doomed. Sad but true :rolleyes:

u said u aint even gonna GET a 360 no-more man
its all bull**** there aint no shortage and even if ther IS its probably only for the US
Canada is going to get enough to meet the supply