PDA

View Full Version : need help on max payne getting through the restaurant thats being bombed..please

pounder
02-21-2002, 07:01 AM
hey doesn anyone know how to get out of the restaurant when its on fire..i go straight past the bar..then in the next room i go to the back left of that room..into the door with the O glass things on it..then the next room i go right and then i die..its the only way i can fnd..does anyone know how to beat this please..thanx

Spaztic
02-21-2002, 09:32 AM
it took me a few tries. look for open doors!

Ninja Scroll
02-21-2002, 10:14 AM
Like dude said, look for da open doors.. btw- I hate Max Lame so I just used the cheat code to beat da game! Pretty cheesy huh?:D

Unlimited pain killers & ammo refills.. now that's just 2 sweeeeeeeet!!!:cool:

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 10:59 AM
The key thing to get out of the building is to first: Run like hell....second: discover the path...no fire will get in the way of the path when you first walk into a room. But, don't stop, otherwise the room will become engulfed with fire. Hope that helps! :)

The Terminator
02-21-2002, 11:16 AM
Is it like the PC version? If so, I could help... that level made me wanna stop playing it, it was such a pain in the ass.

Ninja Scroll
02-21-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by The Terminator
Is it like the PC version? If so, I could help... that level made me wanna stop playing it, it was such a pain in the ass.

yep, it's a direct PC port terminaor! Sorry ass Rockstar was too lazy and cheap to not even speed up da load time!:(

pounder
02-21-2002, 03:31 PM
yeah this part is getting aggravating..it's one of those spots where you forget about the game for a few months because your about to smash it hard..

pounder
02-21-2002, 05:42 PM
ah ok i got through..now im at the old wench part..how long is this game? how many parts and chapters..etc..thanx

thunderkiss2k1
02-22-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
Like dude said, look for da open doors.. btw- I hate Max Lame so I just used the cheat code to beat da game! Pretty cheesy huh?:D

Unlimited pain killers & ammo refills.. now that's just 2 sweeeeeeeet!!!:cool:

Hey ninja, can you email me that cheat code for Max Payne? Thanks in advance. :)

Ninja Scroll
02-22-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

Hey ninja, can you email me that cheat code for Max Payne? Thanks in advance. :)

Check your Private Messages thunderkiss!:)

VAN
02-22-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

Hey thunderkiss? You are on an Xbox website. We have a cheat code section on the main page. :)

BTW, looking for "open doors" will be a waste of time since the very first door you must run through is a set of double doors (closed) behind the bar. The second door you must run through is also closed. Not sure why these folks are telling you to look for open doors, but if that's what you're looking for, you won't find any. :)