PDA

View Full Version : Gun get's 6.4

laughs
11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Nice! 6/10 on the graphics.... No excuse for that.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gun/review.html

BORNGD
11-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Nice! 6/10 on the graphics.... No excuse for that.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/gun/review.html

i noticed gamespot keeps saying "higher retail price than other versions for no good reason." VERY DISSAPOINTING!

pitt4ever
11-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey, Tony Hawk got a 5 for graphics from GameSpot (too lazy to link), so I guess Activision is just half-assing their ports.

laughs
11-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey, Tony Hawk got a 5 for graphics from GameSpot (too lazy to link), so I guess Activision is just half-assing their ports.

What a great plan... Lose all respect from gamers. Nice!

ShadedNine
11-18-2005, 06:15 PM
What a great plan... Lose all respect from gamers. Nice!

and ask for more money in the process...Brilliant!

FB-Gollum
11-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I lost respect for activision a long time ago. Tony Hawk 2 was one of my favourite games of all time. Since then it's been really bland rehashes of the same old same old. Add a new move here and there, make the levels bigger and more free roaming. Yawn I say. Prettier graphics will do nothing for these series. They need to innovate. What about online leagues and virtual skateparks? What about a heaping dose of reality to take the series in another direction? Sheesh, it's not tough, they just don't care.

Ford Mustang
11-18-2005, 07:47 PM
No respect for Activision? Perhaps their console games aren't so hot but they're partially responsible for masterpieces such as Turok, Call of Duty,and Rome: Total War, as well as multitudes of other awesome games. They deserve all the respect in the world.

ShadedNine
11-18-2005, 10:55 PM
No respect for Activision? Perhaps their console games aren't so hot but they're partially responsible for masterpieces such as Turok, Call of Duty,and Rome: Total War, as well as multitudes of other awesome games. They deserve all the respect in the world.

Well, don't hope to see any more Total War from Activision. That's Sega property now.

l Maximus l
11-18-2005, 11:20 PM
I practically forgot that one of the launch titles was "Gun"...sounds lame anyway. I'm just going to get PD0 for now...then probably Ghost Recon when it comes out...

Jags
11-18-2005, 11:45 PM
wat the ****
i was SURE id made a post saying "i always thought it was crap" on this thread