PDA

View Full Version : last resort.

SH4MR0CK
11-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Well since i got the dreaded phone call from game stop saying that I will not get my 360 on launch my plan now is to go out to walmart and try to pick up one of the ten the stores getting for the midnight launch what I wanna find out is does anyone have an idea the time they will be giving out the tickets? The store I called didnt exactly know so if any one has an idea what time there gonna start passing them out it would really help so me and my buddy can know what time we gotta go there.

Nato King
11-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Sorry SH4MR0CK I have no clue but I did have a thread on this you can try to look it up but I don't remember reading about the time. Also I am sorry that you will not be getting your pre-order but I really hope you can get one on launch date. Cool.

SH4MR0CK
11-18-2005, 07:39 PM
thanks serg i hope il get one too and if i get it or even if i have to wait a little ill send you a friends request on xbl.

Jags
11-19-2005, 12:07 AM
hmmmm i hope i can get one on lauch date too
well best of luck u guys

killerscott
11-19-2005, 12:33 AM
IDK if wallmart is the best bet. I think they are getting the fewest because the pre-ordered all theres off online. I think some of the stores that didnt pre order at all are getting more. IDK though. Everyone is tight-lipped.

Jags
11-19-2005, 12:31 PM
ok if u go walmart u aint gonna get the extended warranty offer
trust me man u NEED that