PDA

View Full Version : If you ever have problems with yopur xbox,do this

robsterrocks
02-21-2002, 10:01 AM
call xbox customer support and give them your serial number.You will then get a code to input in the xbox setings.This code partitions the hard drive and reinstalls all the drivers.It worked for me when my xbox crashed a few times.Be aware that this erases everything on your hard disk.

JJaX
02-21-2002, 10:06 AM
Why would we wanna partition the HD? I thought You partition the HD to put 2 different Operating systems on it. It regulates the amount of HD space deticated to each OS. I think if what your saying is true, Its formatting the HD.

Btw, Welcome to Our WorlD! MWahHAHahaHHA

Ninja Scroll
02-21-2002, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the info bro!
btw, welcome to the best d@mn xbox dedicated site on da net!
Enjoy your visits.:)

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 11:06 AM
I understand that the XBox's hard-drive is already partitioned. One for faster game loads, secondly for saving games, and third: for ripping music.

Personally, if I erased my hard drive right now, that would seriously hug nutz!!

Ninja Scroll
02-21-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
I understand that the XBox's hard-drive is already partitioned. One for faster game loads, secondly for saving games, and third: for ripping music.

Personally, if I erased my hard drive right now, that would seriously hug nutz!!

Not really waxy junior! If you downloaded a Xbox memory card with all your saved files then you would be just fine, and then upload them back on after you erased the hard drive for whatever reason.
As far as any music on da Hard Drive, well... your s.o.l their bro!
:D