PDA

View Full Version : So I pretty much have the best dad ever.

trixmaster
11-21-2005, 07:10 PM
My dad comes home today and calls me into the living room. I was totally expecting to get yelled at for not pulling up the flowerbeds out front, which I had been putting off for a couple days. Luckily, this wasn't the case.

"Son, tomorrow sounds like a good day for Christmas shopping, don't you think?"
*hands me 590 dollars*
"Wait in line tomorrow morning and buy me a 360."

I pretty much had to change my pants. Needless to say, I'm making my brother wait in line at 4 AM, then I'll be joining him at 7, then rushing in at 9 when the doors open. I'd better bring some pokemon cards to throw and distract the other nerds in case i'm not in the first 15.

thatdude222
11-21-2005, 07:15 PM
wait.... so its his 360 or yours? cuz if its his and he's makin you wait in line for 5 hours that would suck.

Jags
11-21-2005, 07:18 PM
My dad comes home today and calls me into the living room. I was totally expecting to get yelled at for not pulling up the flowerbeds out front, which I had been putting off for a couple days. Luckily, this wasn't the case.

"Son, tomorrow sounds like a good day for Christmas shopping, don't you think?"
*hands me 590 dollars*
"Wait in line tomorrow morning and buy me a 360."

I pretty much had to change my pants. Needless to say, I'm making my brother wait in line at 4 AM, then I'll be joining him at 7, then rushing in at 9 when the doors open. I'd better bring some pokemon cards to throw and distract the other nerds in case i'm not in the first 15.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ur dad neglects u
hes making u stand in line for him
and when its time to play he'll be like "get the **** outta here b4 i take the belt to ur ass u little basterd" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

trixmaster
11-21-2005, 08:43 PM
It'll only be his in name, so that if i get grounded or something he'll be all "i'm taking away MY xbox 360". He only plays tom clancy games, and now he can use our old xbox for that.

SPARTAN VI
11-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Hah! My dad plays PC games (Quake3, Call of Duty, FarCry, Doom3, Quake4, etc...), and I buy all of my sht anyway. :p

My dad can beat up your dad.

trixmaster
11-21-2005, 09:39 PM
my dad's a firefighter. burn.

squid413
11-21-2005, 11:37 PM
my dad's a firefighter. burn.

Ahh, but your dad won't let him, now will he. :yikes:

Ninjermy
11-21-2005, 11:39 PM
Thomas, you are the luckiest SOB ever. I wish I could join you tomorrow but my dad was like no way since it was so late notice and the idea of me missing a class was out of his mind. Although had you told me about this A WEEK AGO I could have easily pursuaded him.
Now I have 50/50 chance of getting one :(

Can i come over and play? :D

Salmonaitor
11-22-2005, 08:14 AM
Your Dad is cool. He's even cooler for making you guys go buy it for him. I wish my kids were older and I could make them do stuff like that.

trixmaster
11-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Hahahah, the best part is I made my brother go, and then at 7 am when I was supposed to relieve him, the manager came out and took everyone's order and gave them cards. Now I just have to go in before 11 to pick it up, so I woke up at 7 for nothing. Oh well, the important thing is I'll have that puppy in my grubby little hands in less than an hour.

SamSmith
11-22-2005, 11:49 AM
My dad only ever plays one type of game, racing...

Although he is crap, and probably doesnt even enjoy them - I will sit down and force him to do pgr3 with me....

what a great relationship we have :)

Jackyboy
11-22-2005, 03:41 PM
my dad will buy me all the 360 stuff i want, but he doesnt play cuz it makes him dizzy

Madhattr
11-22-2005, 07:45 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA ur dad neglects u
hes making u stand in line for him
and when its time to play he'll be like "get the **** outta here b4 i take the belt to ur ass u little basterd" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bahahahaha that is awesome.

My dad only plays 2 games, one is "read the bible" and the other is "collect garbage and live like a creepy old religious hermit".

ll Mista GT ll
11-22-2005, 08:49 PM
Bahahahaha that is awesome.

My dad only plays 2 games, one is "read the bible" and the other is "collect garbage and live like a creepy old religious hermit".

leik omg, same here dood! Like sam said.... I'll have to force my dad down to play games, and he'll only play Racing.

I REALLY HOPE that he didn't get the wrong impression when we saw the demo @ futureshop. (the wires were APPARENTLY messed up, therefore causing SEGA graphic effects (I hope) )