PDA

View Full Version : 360 Games.....

Donaldson
11-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Is there an expected shortage of games? I am picking my system up tomorrow from someone that preordered (yes I overpaid on ebay). I was wondering if there will be any trouble getting the games I want from the store tomorrow on my way to pick up the 360.

ShadedNine
11-21-2005, 10:41 PM
I've heard that some areas won't be getting their shipments of PDZ in time, but that's about the worst of it. Games are quick and cheap to manufacture, and they're also where the money is really made...so, it's in everyone's best interests to make sure there's more than enough copies to go around.

The only way you should run into a game shortage is if your local retailer underestimated certain titles and didn't order enough. Otherwise, there's enough games to go around for the systems available, that much is for sure.

I asked this question at my local Future Shop, and they said they had enough of the major launch titles to supply each and every Xbox sold with each one of the titles (and they didn't do any pre-selling of the games prior to launch either).

Whisper
11-21-2005, 10:43 PM
****ing nowhere around me! Hello, sub urban white family area.. richest ****ing people in toronto. Get the game here genuises!

Ninjermy
11-21-2005, 11:09 PM
They'd better not run out of PD0. And they'd better post its review soon on ign :mad: !!!!