PDA

View Full Version : Idiot smashes xbox 360

F1Ox
11-22-2005, 03:59 PM
http://360updates.qj.net/2005/11/idiot-smashes-xbox-360-in-front-of.html#comments

Jackyboy
11-22-2005, 04:02 PM
i hate those ****heads more than ever now, the ipod thing was retarted and they go out an break a 360... idiots

laughs
11-22-2005, 04:03 PM
Jokes on him.

Double_Diablo
11-22-2005, 04:33 PM
I think it's sort of funny... in a stupid, moronic sort of way.

FB-Gollum
11-22-2005, 05:34 PM
Pointless. If it's a statement against consumerism or something I get it, but it's f'ing stupid because the corporate entity (aka the enemy) already got your money retard. Better would be to pre-order tons of them and then return them all within 30 days.

swivel
11-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Pointless. If it's a statement against consumerism or something I get it, but it's f'ing stupid because the corporate entity (aka the enemy) already got your money retard. Better would be to pre-order tons of them and then return them all within 30 days.

I don't think the motivation is that deep. Just for shock-value from what I can gather from their website.

My guess is the only people that really cared were the ones who waited in line and didn't get one. Imagine being the first person who was told no, and having to walk to your car past all those bits of white plastic.

Poor soul.

F1Ox
11-22-2005, 05:44 PM
If anything that xbox 360 would gone to someone. Who really would love to get one for there kids for xmas.

Ninjermy
11-22-2005, 05:52 PM
They did it for website credit and hits. No other reason.

Whos fault it is: partially them for being retards, partially the internet.

Ninjermy
11-22-2005, 05:55 PM
www.smashmyxbox.com <-------- link to ***s doing ***gish things

Madhattr
11-22-2005, 06:00 PM
Dones't bother me, when I go to buy mine in January there should be plenty.

BTW: You wont see people smashing a PS because that would be redundant, it's already a piece of trash.

Nato King
11-22-2005, 06:03 PM
I just feel like crying. Xbox360 has feeling too you know just like everybody else.

SH4MR0CK
11-22-2005, 07:07 PM
they could of done something better with it like i dont no GIVE IT TO ME!

swivel
11-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Perhaps it was going to be the only 360 with a massive powerbrick meltdown that burned down a dude's house, started a massive recall effort, led to lawsuits by the millions, and resulted in the suicide of Bill Gates and the bankruptcy of Microsoft. Apple took over and made us all use OSX, but no software was ever made for it, so we could do nothing buy buy music through iTunes, leading to a loss of productivity and the collapse of our economy.

Hell... these guys should get the Nobel Peace Prize, if you ask me.

Jackyboy
11-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Perhaps it was going to be the only 360 with a massive powerbrick meltdown that burned down a dude's house, started a massive recall effort, led to lawsuits by the millions, and resulted in the suicide of Bill Gates and the bankruptcy of Microsoft. Apple took over and made us all use OSX, but no software was ever made for it, so we could do nothing buy buy music through iTunes, leading to a loss of productivity and the collapse of our economy.

Hell... these guys should get the Nobel Peace Prize, if you ask me.
lmao :rofl: :rofl:

l Maximus l
11-22-2005, 09:47 PM
That is honestly one of the most foolish things I have seen in a while...who in their right mind would take their time and money only to take it out in the parking lot and smash it?

I can't stand extremists of any kind...

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Maybe that was Bam Bam?

eskara
11-23-2005, 10:16 AM
They are retarded. But ah well, poor xbox, il look after mine that little bit more now.

Oh BTW: They messed up. From what they were saying before hand and the message they left after they did it, they were meant to smash it up in front of all the people, but only a few people outside actually saw it. :confused:

FatBox
11-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Microsoft deserves it.

Nurb
11-23-2005, 04:24 PM
I see something similar happening to a PS3 now if you take a look at the site... they buy the new gadgets and destroy them in front of the people obsessive enough to wait days outside in the cold. I found it rather funny actually... if you think about it, its the techie version of "snape kills dumbledore!!!". Non gamers will laugh their ass off just like we laughed at the Potter fans

Goku_69
11-23-2005, 04:33 PM
Microsoft deserves it.
deserves what the $430 that they gave them to waste a xbox? :huh:

FatBox
11-23-2005, 04:59 PM
deserves what the $430 that they gave them to waste a xbox? :huh:
Yes that is exactly what I meant. :rolleyes:

Jags
11-23-2005, 08:26 PM
if i was ther i would be torn between my joy of destruction of any object and/or persons
and killing that basterd

Heavens Gate
11-24-2005, 04:04 PM
That is honestly one of the most foolish things I have seen in a while...who in their right mind would take their time and money only to take it out in the parking lot and smash it?

I can't stand extremists of any kind...

Dude, Standing in line for 17 hours in pretty extreme! Extremists stand up for what they believe in and get they're point across good or bad. Yours just happens to be good. If you think about it, what's the difference standing in line for something like protesting music or protesting your love for the 360. Extremists go both ways good or bad. I think we all have a bit of extreme behavior in all of us which can be good or bad.