PDA

View Full Version : How do i transfer my Xbox Live Account

LeoBreaker
11-22-2005, 05:16 PM
cause like, everytime i enter information that i believe to be remotely correct on the xbox live thing on the 360 it says it is incorrect... is there any other way to go about this?

Bakeman
11-23-2005, 06:08 AM
if you linked your gametag way back in the xbox era then all you should have to enter is your e-mail and password and you are done.

ll Mista GT ll
11-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Bake.... I've been wondering for a LONG ass time now, and I feel this is the right time to ask my question, here in the 360 forums... here it goes:

Is that a condom in your avatar!? :rofl:

Bakeman
11-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Bake.... I've been wondering for a LONG ass time now, and I feel this is the right time to ask my question, here in the 360 forums... here it goes:

Is that a condom in your avatar!? :rofl:

lol yes.. it's my dancing condom

Someone posted it in a thread a long time ago saying something like "$50 to the first one to use this as an avatar"

I never did get paid, but I kept it anyways lol

ll Mista GT ll
11-23-2005, 07:13 AM
lol yes.. it's my dancing condom

Someone posted it in a thread a long time ago saying something like "$50 to the first one to use this as an avatar"

I never did get paid, but I kept it anyways lol

Ahahaha. I'll give to 50 MS points on XBL :p Nice... I think the avatar, is what makes you special :)

Jackyboy
11-23-2005, 08:58 AM
did you reallly now know that was a condom?

Tony_Macaroni
11-23-2005, 01:16 PM
so....u can transfer it?

Salmonaitor
11-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Go onto Xbox.com (good luck, I've been trying all day) and link your .net passport to your gamertag. Then, when you go into the dashboard of the 360, and it prompts you to set-up xbox live, say you are already a member, then, it will ask you your username and password, which is your e-mail address you used for your .net passport and your password you provided. After that, it's off to the races.

Jade_Dragonfly
11-23-2005, 03:26 PM
LeoBreaker, if you continue to have problems check out http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/ or give 1-800-4MY-XBOX a call.

I did the other day cos I couldn't get my gamertag to activated. The reason was that when I registered my Live account I used my husband's CC and it didn't have his inital in it and I was inputting it in with his inital.

Call the support line to confirm the information, there might be a discrenpency of information.

LeoBreaker
11-23-2005, 09:40 PM
LeoBreaker, if you continue to have problems check out http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/ or give 1-800-4MY-XBOX a call.

I did the other day cos I couldn't get my gamertag to activated. The reason was that when I registered my Live account I used my husband's CC and it didn't have his inital in it and I was inputting it in with his inital.

Call the support line to confirm the information, there might be a discrenpency of information.

yeah i did just that. in doing so i figured out i forgot to put my mom's middle initial in the credit card holders spot. pretty funny though knowing that she doesn't know she will pay for my xbox live again since she thought she cancelled it. :)

bob808
11-23-2005, 10:36 PM
scamdoluos!