PDA

View Full Version : can wireless controlers recharge through computer?

SH4MR0CK
11-22-2005, 06:54 PM
Well I didnt get my 360 yet but I did go out and buy my games and accesories and stuff and I was foolin around a little with the play and charge kit so I pluged it into my controller hooked it up to my computer and the red light on the play and charge kit lit up. What I want to know is it charging up my battery pack or just glowing for no reason. I allready have looked through the manual and directions and they dont say anything about it so if someone knows that would be cool to find out.

Brevity
11-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Can you use Wireless trollers on your PC?

Highlite23
11-23-2005, 07:48 AM
It actually does work through your PC, I charged mine with the play n charge units last night. :)

Plugged them in and the little red light went on, this morning I came in and had a little green light...Life is good! :cheers:

SH4MR0CK
11-23-2005, 10:51 AM
o cool thanks for clearin that up. By the way how long did it take to charge up

Brevity
11-23-2005, 11:17 AM
It actually does work through your PC, I charged mine with the play n charge units last night. :)

Plugged them in and the little red light went on, this morning I came in and had a little green light...Life is good! :cheers:
Can it be used on the PC just like the corded one; for playing games?

Highlite23
11-23-2005, 11:42 AM
Can it be used on the PC just like the corded one; for playing games?
Actually I have heard you can download a driver for the controller and, yes, use it on your PC. :)

OutlawSixteen
11-24-2005, 12:43 AM
Actually I have heard you can download a driver for the controller and, yes, use it on your PC. :)

not so sure about that working with the wireless. I read somewhere that even when it's charging it's still transmitting the signal wirelessly.