PDA

View Full Version : Where can i get a HDD?

Soundscape
11-24-2005, 03:04 PM
none of the stores seem to have them in stock, and it looks like they're selling for about 200 dollars after shipping on ebay.
does anyone know where i can get one for a reasonable price?
thanks.

SamSmith
11-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Hey there, Havn't seen you in a while!

I personally got mine off a television dealer selling for cheap... but i doubt i could reccomend him, unless he by some change happens to knock on your door.

I would go for Ebay if I was going to get one

Soundscape
11-24-2005, 04:19 PM
hey sam!
yeah, that's where i'm looking now and it seems as though they're selling for around 175-200 $US after shipping and handling when the retail price is $99.
i may just buy a memory card and hope that it has enough space for online play to hold me over until i can get a hd for a reasonable price.

bob808
11-24-2005, 09:30 PM
I got hella luky. after waiting all night @ best buy, i ended up with a core system with a wired controller. bought a wireless and call of duty but they didn't have a hdd. went home and called everywhere..... a couple of stores said they were getting a shipment later in the day. called back when they said & no hdd. finally found one @ comp usa in a neighboring town about 45 minutes away. said they couldn't hold it for me.... 30 minutes later, i got the only one they had! :D