PDA

View Full Version : so how is the new 360 ?!

odpr
11-25-2005, 06:32 PM
comeon GUYS! STOP playing! and tell us how is the new console? is it really stand up to the hype?

Salmonaitor
11-25-2005, 08:00 PM
comeon GUYS! STOP playing! and tell us how is the new console? is it really stand up to the hype?
Ummm, read a few threads, I think most of us have made it pretty clear.

addict
11-25-2005, 08:22 PM
i played the king kong demo at wal-mart. the graphics are much better than i thought they would be. i dont like where the start/back buttins are, but the controler feels very nice.

greg756
11-25-2005, 08:33 PM
well ive only have kameo and condemned for it right now im quite happy with it i did however just shut off by itself while i was playing condemned and it hasnt happened since...i have no problems with it..i just wish all the people who want one can get one by at least january...and those who have ones that are flippin out...i hope they get replacements asap...it sucks to wait in line for something but not to get it or it being messed up is far far worse....and the fact that a couple of the games are not nearly as good as they should be so far pretty good

FuNkY mOnK
11-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Playing Kameo right now and let me say this is next gen graphics and game play. Don't go by the demo to jugde this game it does no justice,this game should have recived more then 8.7 You will not beleave your eyes when you play this game. Rare did a fantastic job. Oh and the 360 runs like a Ferrari.

Whisper
11-25-2005, 09:19 PM
come on guys! stop not reading the forums and check the other threads multiple threads already pretaining to this!

Nato King
11-25-2005, 09:42 PM
You can check my gamer card and you can see that I am having a good time. In wisconson playing xbox360. I don't get back to bermuda until Friday of next week.

One thing I don't like about the controller is the back/start button because sometimes my finger slips and I hit the xbox logo button and this really gets on my last nerve. :yikes: but other than that Everything is going great.

nutsnyomowf
11-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Its Hot but more hype than anything.The 360 is lacking in a few areas.The chat sucks(1on1only).im having trouble joining my friends on PDZ and COD2.I thought the 1st xbox was the R&D for MS.but it seems like they have taken 10 steps backwards (my opinion).they can blame the DEVS but COD2's online features are worst then the 1st xboxlive line up.We are talking about what 3or 4 years of Live and NextGen comes around and we have to search for a new game when the game is over.I know what some of you are saying right now patch, patch.mam to hell with that we are to far along to have online features worst than SOF2 which by the way aint that bad.The only 2 games I have are PDZ and COD2.PDZ gets a 4 out of 10 COD2 gets 9 1/2 out of 10. Reason PDZ gets such a low score is the game feels sloppy,look sloopy,plays sloppy and dated.

FatBox
11-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Its Hot but more hype than anything.The 360 is lacking in a few areas.The chat sucks(1on1only).im having trouble joining my friends on PDZ and COD2.I thought the 1st xbox was the R&D for MS.but it seems like they have taken 10 steps backwards (my opinion).they can blame the DEVS but COD2's online features are worst then the 1st xboxlive line up.We are talking about what 3or 4 years of Live and NextGen comes around and we have to search for a new game when the game is over.I know what some of you are saying right now patch, patch.mam to hell with that we are to far along to have online features worst than SOF2 which by the way aint that bad.The only 2 games I have are PDZ and COD2.PDZ gets a 4 out of 10 COD2 gets 9 1/2 out of 10. Reason PDZ gets such a low score is the game feels sloppy,look sloopy,plays sloppy and dated.
Holy **** dude I didn't read a word you said because of your avatar.

George89
11-29-2005, 07:29 PM
PDZ gets a 4 out of 10 COD2 gets 9 1/2 out of 10. Reason PDZ gets such a low score is the game feels sloppy,look sloopy,plays sloppy and dated.

it seems like a lot of peple aren't liking PDZ too much...

odpr
11-30-2005, 03:24 PM
I saw the movie, and read Gamespot articel, took me a really lomng time (*still with no sucess) to understand what is all the fuss from PDZ...

\One thing is very clear Gamespot Is a FPS fan boys..

Im D Milkman
12-02-2005, 12:35 PM
The Wal*Mart Demos don't show the true game, those are old demos, so you're getting better than that.