PDA

View Full Version : Really Enjoying my XBOX 360!!

DOOM
11-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to say how empressed I am with this bad boy...
Been playing for quite a bit and i got to say, its awesome...
Anyone who hesitates on getting one os really missing out...
I work in a game shop and have to tell ya, everyone who got one has been happy with it. All these rumors n crap is nothing but sony fanboyism and people mad because they couldent get one...
So, whatevers, I just wanted to say that its a great system and I recomend it to serious gamers everywhere...
Jump In!! :hump:

ShaDovV RyDer
11-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Its posts like these that make me oh so excited about Christmas day!!! :hardcore:

Nato King
11-26-2005, 10:57 AM
Just wanted to say how empressed I am with this bad boy...
Been playing for quite a bit and i got to say, its awesome...
Anyone who hesitates on getting one os really missing out...
I work in a game shop and have to tell ya, everyone who got one has been happy with it. All these rumors n crap is nothing but sony fanboyism and people mad because they couldent get one...
So, whatevers, I just wanted to say that its a great system and I recomend it to serious gamers everywhere...
Jump In!! :hump:

Nice Doom it's really good to see people coming back on the site and talking good about the game. People Plz don't get to busy playing the xbox360 come on the site and tell us what you think. Would really help others who don't think so good about the game.
And nice thread Doom

laughs
11-26-2005, 11:13 AM
It's true, I've never seen anything like the 360... It's amazing how much stuff can happen all at once. Like in Kameo, there are times when there are hundreds of people on screen each doing their own thing... And that's only using one core! Anyone who hasn't got one, should try there best to get it.... It's that damn good! :)

kamikaze666
11-26-2005, 11:34 AM
This thread makes me wish I had money...and a life.

Go420Dawgs
11-26-2005, 04:15 PM
I have had nothing but good times on the 360 so far. Sorry i would be posting more to let you know my impressions. But i have to walk a flight of stairs to get to my pc. And i just had surgery this past week. So you can see my reasoning. Have any of you all tryed halo 2 on it yet. It runs so smoothly.

George89
11-26-2005, 04:55 PM
now i wish i had pre-ordered one and waited in a long line to pick it up. oh well.....i think i might wait until Oblivion comes out to get it, since that was my most annticipated launch title, and then it didn't make launch.

BattleAxe2006
11-26-2005, 09:27 PM
yeah, i'm in love with my 360, too. sorry to admit it, but the only reason why i'm posting right now is because it's my brother's turn on it lol. Call of Duty 2 is INSANE! Although i have to admit they did a rather basic job on their online stuff (the little things that they should have added, not the online gameplay itself), but addicting none the less. The graphics are phenominal and, although it might just be me, but it seems to work better with my surround sound than my original xbox. So far, no glitches for me and ABSOLUTELY NO reasons to complain. my only problem is with santa...he's not letting me open PDZ until christmas... :cry:.

I hope everyone that doesn't have one gets one ASAP! the 16 hours in 10-ish degree weather was TOTALLY worth it! :hardcore: :hump:

mattgame
11-26-2005, 10:02 PM
This thread makes me wish I had money...and a life.

:cheers: :crying: :bang:

bob808
11-26-2005, 11:40 PM
xbox 360 is the poop that video game dreams are made of. I have project gotham and call of doodie. both awsome games. never seen graphics in a racing game this good. Gameplay is typical gotham, but I would've been dissappointed if they changed it. except now they start you out with the good cars! no more racing a toyota corrola! amazing!!! call of duty is INTENSE!!! sweet garphics good controls very immersive. I love this game but I think that I am almost done with the single player campaign which means its pretty short, but I'll just crank up the difficulty and play it again. Its that fun! I also downloaded all the 360 and live arcade demos and they're all pretty cool. If I didn't already have a real arcade machine loaded with mame, i'd pay $5 for joust in a heartbeat. the harddrive comes preloaded with a bunch of cool stuff. 12 albums, misc videos and more. the xbox dashboard is also much better than before and is easy to navigate and customise. A couple of cool things I've noticed.... playing pgr3, walking aroung my garage and checking out my cars, tucked away in the corner of the garage is a pair of stand up arcade machines that you can play your live arcade games on. I thought it was pretty cool. another cool feature is private chat on live. lets say you (@ home)and one of your friends on your friends list (anywhere in the world). you send a private chat request. then youre connected with your friend and can talk even while changing games you'll stay connected. very convienent. youre playin pgr3 and they're playin call of doodie and you're both chattin, you can say hey lets play pd0 on live and team up against whohisface... change games and still connected in private chat. nice feature. and being able to shut down your console with the controller is cool after a marathon gaming session when youre being swallowed by your couch and cant get up. anyhoo, I'm lovin 360 and reccommend it to all who can afford and find it. two thumbs way up