PDA

View Full Version : Is 360 Killing our forums!?

ll Mista GT ll
11-26-2005, 02:21 PM
Well, In a way, I think that the "pre-hype" of the 360 brought us TONS of new and awsome members.

Now, It looks like some of the people who got the 360 are playin, and not posting! :confused:

What do you guys think.... at one point, there were no new threads available :huh: We should add more 360 game reviews! (Member reviews) I know that as soon as I get my 360, I'll review all of my games!

PEOPLE, AND ALL POEPLE WHO GOT 360, POST ABOUT IT! We want to know all about these games and accesories....

Just my 2 cents

laughs
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Right now it's taking a hit, but it'll be stronger in a few weeks... when people finally become unglued from their systems and glued to their computer screens again.

Whisper
11-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Leading up to the release there was much more activity.. shortly after the release there has been a drop off. It will return to where we were right before the release, and will only grow. Unless people catch on and realize there is no chat room. Because without a chat, there is no order.

Ninjermy
11-26-2005, 04:26 PM
People dont play there 360's 24 obviously. Whenever they wanna read more about them they come on the forums...

basically your thread = :mad:

George89
11-26-2005, 04:52 PM
it doesn't even seem like many people here have an Xbox 360 yet...but maybe that's because the ones that do aren't bothering to tell us about it. Well either way, i said "no"

ll Mista GT ll
11-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Leading up to the release there was much more activity.. shortly after the release there has been a drop off. It will return to where we were right before the release, and will only grow. Unless people catch on and realize there is no chat room. Because without a chat, there is no order.

Yah, we definently need a chat room. STEPHEN! , TONY!

Flame Sword8
11-26-2005, 07:16 PM
Dont worry, when ps3 launch hits every will return to flame out all of there flamingness of flamibility

Ford Mustang
11-26-2005, 08:37 PM
Well everyone who has one is playing right now...Once time passes then more people will post about it.

Double_Diablo
11-26-2005, 11:21 PM
My 360 says it'll hurt me if I don't play it for at least five hours a day...

CallOf2
11-27-2005, 07:19 AM
Yeah from the looks of it the I haven't seen many people that have got a 360. The only people i'm seein' that have them that are posting right now are the people with problems :( It will pick up again soon after the excitment of a new toy wears off. Unless you are getting it for Christmas.

Nato King
11-27-2005, 08:47 AM
I think it's not too bad everybody has there time on the xbox360 and time here. I said in a post not to long back that I will try my very best to Post on here once I got my xbox360 because when I at the first xbox I didn't come on here once I got it and I was feeling pretty empty not being here. I am so glad I can pull myself away from the xbox360 and post a bit. Hey it really doesn't hurt and my xbox360 will be there when I get off the computer. Good thread.

BL4ZE
11-27-2005, 09:36 AM
so far i havn't experienced any problems with mine. cod2 is a awesome game very well done and addicting gameplay. thou veteran can be a b!tch. and i think the gamerscore thing is bogus its only like 20 points or something to complete 100 games of hexic and another 25 for a score of 250, 000 :confused: yet the sports games hands them out like its freaking candy on halloween. just another stupid gimmick, oh well still awesome system.

ll Mista GT ll
11-27-2005, 11:47 AM
so far i havn't experienced any problems with mine. cod2 is a awesome game very well done and addicting gameplay. thou veteran can be a b!tch. and i think the gamerscore thing is bogus its only like 20 points or something to complete 100 games of hexic and another 25 for a score of 250, 000 :confused: yet the sports games hands them out like its freaking candy on halloween. just another stupid gimmick, oh well still awesome system.

That was a LITTLE bit off topic, but it's good to hear as welL! :cheers:

As for the people who chose "Mom, when is dinner ready" you are TRULY weird :p

CarGuy
11-27-2005, 11:57 AM
If you hit a midget over the head with a stick he turns in to 40 glittering gold coins!

BL4ZE
11-27-2005, 01:06 PM
well i thought u guys were talking about how the forum is pretty empty and not alot of people posting impressions, just thought id throw out there what i thought so far of it

ll Mista GT ll
11-27-2005, 02:09 PM
well i thought u guys were talking about how the forum is pretty empty and not alot of people posting impressions, just thought id throw out there what i thought so far of it

Don't sweat it :p It's good to hear this kinda stuff (hence the point of the thread :p)

Keep it up! :cool:

Jackyboy
11-27-2005, 05:43 PM
i was gone for 4 days and have 6 pages of new stuff to read =(

REv9k
11-27-2005, 06:01 PM
It is kind of a weird place to be right now, because xbox is dying off, and not enough people have 360s yet. I'm waiting for mine still, but I'm starting to read and post here now in the meantime while I have nothing to play.

ll Mista GT ll
11-27-2005, 06:13 PM
It is kind of a weird place to be right now, because xbox is dying off, and not enough people have 360s yet. I'm waiting for mine still, but I'm starting to read and post here now in the meantime while I have nothing to play.

That's true as well!

I have a message waiting for you:

WELCOME TO XBA!!!!

laughs
11-27-2005, 06:24 PM
Yes, welcome REv9k! It's a great site with a family atmosphere.... I see our dog just greeted you :)

Just kidding xboxfreakkid! We all love you man! :cheers:

ll Mista GT ll
11-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, welcome REv9k! It's a great site with a family atmosphere.... I see our dog just greeted you :)

Just kidding xboxfreakkid! We all love you man! :cheers:

:rofl: Ahahah. That was actually a good one man. :cheers: