PDA

View Full Version : 360 games that kick ass!!!

l Maximus l
11-28-2005, 01:19 AM
What current XBox 360 games do you own and which ones kick some major ass?!

Right now, I own Perfect Dark Zero and Need For Speed: Most Wanted.

Perfect Dark Zero is a good game...great Mission mode (Campaign - Story mode) but I feel that the multi-player is lacking. Perhaps more time with it will help me believe more in the multi-player aspect of the game...

However, I can assure ALL of you that Need For Speed: Most Wanted kicks some major ASS!!! If you even remotely a fan of racing games, this game is an absolute MUST HAVE! Seriously, I haven't enjoyed a racing game like this.....ever! Right now, I'm playing the Story mode and am doing well. I have probably put in about 10 hours so far and I'm about 20% finished with the story mode (I'm not exactly sure, but, that's about right). Every moment of this game I have had has been so much damn fun...

How about you guys? Which XBox 360 games do you own and....do they kick some major ass?!

NascarZiNg
11-28-2005, 01:44 AM
At first I own Madden '06 as I mentioned in most other treads and brought it back to replace in different title since Madden '06 is a bad game. (dissappointed). Madden '06 game play is awesome but doesnt work swell. The other game title I currently own is NBA 2k6. I played it and was wowed by it! I like what 2ksports did to the game. I love my XboX 360 so much but couldn't afford more games since I spent my entire savings on it. Now saving up again for new games or who knows I might get more money on christmas! Thinking of buying COD2 as my next game. Right now I have to turn off my 360 because my fiance is soon to be in labor with my first baby!!! She had a false labor the other night after I play NBA2k6.

BattleAxe2006
11-28-2005, 06:10 PM
I have Call of Duty 2 (not allowed to get another game until christmas morning! ugh!). This game is completely INTENSE. Although the online is a bit lacking, the single player keeps you enthralled every second.

thunderkiss2k1
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
For me, its Quake 4. Everything from the graphics to the gameplay is top-notch.

mattgame
11-29-2005, 08:46 PM
I think the multi in PDO is good and has the potential o be great. It reminds me of the Bond games multi. I just think that more people being on will help the game. Give it time it will give you something to o besides Halo 2.