PDA

View Full Version : whens the next shipment of 360's

Olaf the Proud
11-28-2005, 08:54 PM
My gameing life sucks right now. I reserved my 360 and get told that i did reserve soon enough for the supply they had so i get no 360 untill they decide to start mass produceing them. 2 days ago my xbox died for no damn reson so i get no gameing untill some time next year.

thatdude222
11-29-2005, 03:17 PM
they said every week there will be more shipments. there have been many threads about that.

ll Mista GT ll
11-29-2005, 03:19 PM
**** that... Microsoft says all that.. I went to my nearest Future****, and they said that they wont be getting aany any time soon. Besterds

Jackyboy
11-29-2005, 03:21 PM
yeah every week, you can buy my xbox for 70 bucks tho..

F1Ox
11-29-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm starting to get a little pissed now to.

ll Mista GT ll
11-29-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah every week, you can buy my xbox for 70 bucks tho..

No thx....

Yeah.. I'm getting pisse off as well. I want my damed game device!!! (Xbox 360) I have like nothing to do this week.. + Friday is day off for me! I NEED A GOD DAMNED 360 *****3S! :yikes: :bang: :rolleyes: :confused: :argue1:

imaraidr
11-29-2005, 05:07 PM
My preorder went from first shipment to third shipment so i went ahead and camped out at best buy on the 21st starting at 5 pm and was 30th in line.

erikzimm
11-29-2005, 11:13 PM
What bothers me more than anything is the fact that I gave Gamestop/Microsoft in excess of $700, yet I have absolutely no concrete news as to where my product is.

I mean, I don't completely mind that I don't have the Xbox360 right now. I understand that the release of a console in and of itself is a lot of work. I don't mind that my deliver of the Xbox360 was delayed. But what I DO MIND is that Microsoft is being too hush-hush while hundreds of thousands of potential customers sit here with our proverbial thumbs in our butts.

Soda Jones
11-29-2005, 11:22 PM
Last gaming system I ever got was a nintendo 64......Look how I turned out.....

U.2.K
11-29-2005, 11:28 PM
Sorry about your xbox dying, you might need to buy some pc games in the mean time. Also i think microsoft should of just waited, instead of being in such a rush. Dont matter to me tho, i aint buying xbox360 until like 3 or 4 years from now.

Jags
11-30-2005, 06:43 PM
...uv made like 1000 post on xboxaddict.com but the last console u owned was a nintendooo...
...... :huh:

CallOf2
11-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah well I just got about the most depressing news. I e-mailed the place I was supposed to get mine through on last Saturday they said oh no problem shipping mon/tue they said I would have tracking numbers. I emailed them again last night at about 10pm when I still hadn't recieved the numbers. Today he emailed me back and said that Their supplier isn't returning their phone calls and hasn't given them any tracking numbers. Suck that I don't get my 360, but atleast I am not out any money. The guy said that they had paid over 60K to this supplier and so far they are getting the shaft. Like I said sad for me, but gald I'm not getting the shaft. Now I am trying to find out when Wal-mart/Best Buy in my area is getting their next shipment they claim they don't know forsure. All they told me at all the locations was we don't have any in stock and we are supposed to get a shipment some time before christmas. :cuss: They didn't know how many, they just told me to call back in a week and see. WAY TO GO MICROSOFT!!!! NIce launch Jack@#$ Its a good thing playstation sucks or they would turn me into a Sony Fanboy fast with this BS. Sorry I needed to vent a little :D

Dj Logical 1
11-30-2005, 08:57 PM
with a broken elbow, and vicodin.. haha soda its great no worries we all need new systems. My drive wont read anymore.

killerscott
11-30-2005, 09:34 PM
At my bestbuy all the 360s are coming or being held (not sure which) until december 18th. Thats when they will all be released. I'm guessing a lot of businesses are doing this.