PDA

View Full Version : What the HELL!!! Bill

Afro Aura
02-21-2002, 03:54 PM
Why the HELL does Mr Gates want to make sure that the XBOX succeeds in Japan, I can't understand this if only one person out of the 250.000 bought just one XBOX would it change the whole world, haven't we got any decent programmers in US or Europe to create fantastic games.

I'm sure the software companies arn't stupid, there are more people in Europe, US and in Asia than in Japan (yes I know Japan is in Asia) and were theres are people theres more cash.
I know that Sega and Tecmo are happy to support the XBOX and thats just a start, I know that this machine is going to do well, with the help on Bill and his rather large pockets
And if we get games in the league of Halo we the "westerners" will always buy games like this. I'm in love with Halo and thats something as I wasn't into those sorts of games until I saw and played Halo.

Sorry but I'm just fed up with this cr@p we have to penetrate Japan to succeed grrr, Bill you've made brilliant machine if anyone is stupid not to program for this machine it's there lost

Xbox
02-21-2002, 04:02 PM
....I think Bill Gates is after more than just the companys, Im pretty sure he wants to prove that the X-Box owns no madder where it is, Or as simple I can put it

1-Word, Kick ass Meaning:

MONOPOLY!!!

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 04:49 PM
Japan is extremely important for the success of the XBox. Of course, it will do well, but, like you said, the XBox could own the gaming industry. But, before it does that, it has to get passed Japan, the electronics hub of the planet.

Afro Aura
02-21-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Xbox

1-Word, Kick ass Meaning:

MONOPOLY!!!
Yeah I get it I mean he's done it with Microsoft software and maybe people call him the anti-christ. We need to take Japan, is this something to do with Pearl Harbor? Come on who cares if they say f**k off Bill as long as people program for the XBOX I'm sure we'll be OK, if Japan isn't happy programming for the XBOX then f**k them.

Sorry for the bad language but I'm just pi$$ off with the Japan thing :mad:

I know it's all Monopoly but can you tell me, do you care?

Rock2
02-21-2002, 06:27 PM
I agree with you guys. Japan is an important marketer for the xbox. Just think if they would've never brought the nintendo over here in the first place none of this might not have ever happened.

Hugh_Jass
02-22-2002, 03:50 PM
Conquering the Japanese market is a strategic move to demonstrate the XBOX can compete in away games as well as on their home turf.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
Conquering the Japanese market is a strategic move to demonstrate the XBOX can compete in away games as well as on their home turf.

Hugh_Jass definately has a valid point, because one in Japan the people there can see that the American gaming industry is ready to sound off, loudly!!, So this step is verry necesarry to enlighten Japanese deveopler and gamers of the XBOX's awsome power.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: