PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Sites! (whats Going On?)

K-Rock
02-21-2002, 04:45 PM
no offence to xboxaddict.com but what happened to 123xbox.com i use to use 123xbox.com and xboxaddict for all my info. i go to 123xbox.com and it's fu**in search engine. Does anyone know if there gone for good or what's there new web address. PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks

K-Rock

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 04:50 PM
Never fear, XBoxaddict is here. It's all you need :D Welcome to the forums! :)

K-Rock
02-21-2002, 05:02 PM
thanks when you find anything about 123xbox.com let me know. thanks and i like your homer/xbox/beer pic....later

K-Rock

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by K-Rock
thanks when you find anything about 123xbox.com let me know. thanks and i like your homer/xbox/beer pic....later

K-Rock

If I hear anything, I'll let you know. Thanks for the compliments on my signature picture. A dude nicknamed "Frostberg" in here made it for me :D

skoot182
02-22-2002, 10:52 AM
yea, im not really sure what happened.

but you could try going to http://www.thegamesnotover.com, reopening March 1st. :D

Nato King
02-22-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Maximus
Never fear, XBoxaddict is here. It's all you need :D Welcome to the forums! :)

I agree, Like Maximus said this site is all you need there news is great there game reviews are great, and there giveaways are the best so don't worry about anything and just keep coming here and you will be satisfied.

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w

I agree, Like Maximus said this site is all you need there news is great there game reviews are great, and there giveaways are the best so don't worry about anything and just keep coming here and you will be satisfied.

Well put, Serg! Like always, my man! Also, I would like to add that the people on here are the best on the entire internet! :D