PDA

View Full Version : Decent mature gamers.

kn4rf
12-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Well I've been playing on Live for about a week now with no real complaints. Most of the gamers that I've played with over that time have been fantastic. I know however that this will more than likely change after the holiday's when people start receiving 360's as Christmas presents and what not.
I remember when Live first launched on XBOX. For the first week or so it was a real treat. After only a short while however some games became almost unplayable due to the sheer volume of poor playmanship (mostly kids that seemed to get enjoyment out of cursing continuously for absolutely no reason).
I'm sure that this type of behavior will once again begin to show its ugly face when the 360 becomes more available.
I've been on the lookout for some decent mature gamers to add to my friends list before the influx of savages begins.
I've been adding decent people on pretty much any forum that I’ve been following even if I haven't had a chance to play with them yet just because I would really like to be able to put together games with other gamers not nessicarilly even with the same age group but who play to have fun not to ruin other peoples good time.
Anyway enough of my rant, post your tag and I'll add you as a friend. I'm currently playing CoD2, PDZ and PGR3 but I'm a gameoholic so my collection will be ever expanding.
Cheers everyone and have a great holiday! :cheers:

Salmonaitor
12-01-2005, 10:08 AM
Sure, add me. Salmonaitor.

I have the same games as you, although I'm not quite a gamaholic, but only because my wife won't let me be one.

kn4rf
12-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Done and done Salmonaitor-XBA I'll add you when I get home from work. (Stupid IT always getting in the way of my hobbies). :p

BTW Nice location Tim Hortons is allways the place to be! There are 3 within 1KM on my street and the Drive Trough at all 3 are ALWAYS lined up. Its like friken crack or sumthin. :whistle:

Chewy
12-01-2005, 01:05 PM
Watch it. Salmy doesn't curse, but if he starts sucking at Halo2 he will throw his controller and head outside for a smoke.

Haha... sorry Salmy.

Good luck Kn4rf. It is always a bit of a challenge finding some mature players, but if you keep on it you will be able to build up a list fast enough.

icarusfountain
12-01-2005, 01:19 PM
You can add me in, although I only have PDZ right now. I'm on pretty regularly, and through me you'll probably meet up with a lot more mature gamers

Im D Milkman
12-01-2005, 01:43 PM
You can add me. Im D Milkman is my GT. Glad to see that there is intelligent life out there afterall...

Salmonaitor
12-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh, and btw Kn4rf, Welcome to XBA!! :cheers: But watch what you say about IT...we're sensitive. :crying:

kn4rf
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and for all the gamer tags! Can't wait to get pwned by a whole new crowd :D

Im D Milkman
12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and for all the gamer tags! Can't wait to get pwned by a whole new crowd :D

haha, welcome...