PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Series for the 360?

Im D Milkman
12-01-2005, 11:56 AM
Anyone heard anything on this? I really want them to come out with an awesome Rainbow game for the 360 sometime soon. Not like Lockdown, man that game blew, but something like the old school Rainbow Six 3 and BA games, without the leaning and whatnot.

kn4rf
12-01-2005, 12:05 PM
I never had the chance to try Rainbow Six 3 on the XBOX but saw it at Wall Mart for 19$ CDN.

I was thinking of picking it up but before I did I was wandering if many people still played it on Live?

Im D Milkman
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Tons of people still play this game. I never have trouble finding a room on this game. I still play it on the 360 too, classic game that should be considered one of the best of all time. GO pick it up and see for yourself...

Salmonaitor
12-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Anyone heard anything on this? I really want them to come out with an awesome Rainbow game for the 360 sometime soon. Not like Lockdown, man that game blew, but something like the old school Rainbow Six 3 and BA games, without the leaning and whatnot.
Wait for Ghost Recon: Advanced Warrior. It will be awesome.

Im D Milkman
12-01-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm sure it will, but nothing can take the place of a Rainbow game. The pace, the fell, I'm sorry, but that was like crack, I just couldn't get enough...

rolling stone
12-01-2005, 10:38 PM
I was thinking of picking it up but before I did I was wandering if many people still played it on Live?

pick it up! $20 is a steal, and it's a great game. i never played much on live (usually system link with buddies- also a blast) but there were always a lof of people on.

i hope that they do make a rainbow six game for the 360, just like what milkman said. with better graphics, more weapons, improved AI....

Im D Milkman
12-02-2005, 12:33 PM
I think I just wet myself thinking about it.....oops.