PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 media center help

pjh13
12-03-2005, 05:03 PM
ok so i am trying to download the the xp service pack so i can connect to my 360 and custamize it and all that good stuff, but everytime i try to run the program after i download it, i get a message that says i need the .net framework. I tryed to download that i am not sure what i need to download. if anyone else was having this problem i would love to know how you fixed it, or if you jsut know what i am doing wrong i would appreciate the help. ok thanks

eclipxe
12-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Search google for dotnetfx

Download that from Microsoft, either 1.1 or 2.0, install it, reboot and try the service pack update again.

-Chris

Highlite23
12-03-2005, 11:32 PM
just go to microsoft.com, search for net framework and download it. I had to do the same thing.

Then download Media Conect if your not running Media Center and you should be golden. :)

pjh13
12-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Thanks guys that did the trick. I really apreciate it. I am now connected but none of my music or pictures are on there, its only the stuff that was one the computer wheni bought it like the sample music. Anyone know why? and how i can change it. thanks again

Never mind that last part i just figured it out. thanks again

Highlite23
12-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Make sure your directory is "YOUR" music file not the default one. For instance...

My Computer/Drive "C" or whatever your using/Documents and settings/here is the "All Users" file or "Your File"/My Documents/My Music

You need to make sure you direct it to "Your" user file and not the default file on the OS.

Are you on Media Center or are you using Media Connect??

pjh13
12-03-2005, 11:57 PM
thanks i got it now. i appreaciate the help.

Highlite23
12-04-2005, 12:03 AM
No Problemo. :)