PDA

View Full Version : pgr 3 and what else?

greenpyro
12-03-2005, 10:40 PM
First post (in the 360 forum :midget: ). Well, when i eventually get a 360 (damn you shortages! daaaaaaaaaaamn yooooooooooouuuuuu!) I've come to the conclusion that i'm definatly gonna get pgr3, but i don't know what other game to get. I supposse i should thank the shortages for this conundrum, cause had i gotten a 360 on launch day, i would have only been able to afford one game, but, on monday i get my next paycheck, so if i get 360 before the 20th, i'll be able to afford 2 games and an extra controller with it (woo). After, the 20th[next next payvcheck (woo)] i'll be able to afford even more. the question is, what should the other game be? I've heard pros and cons about pretty much every game, except for nfs: most wanted,to which i've only heard pros. however, i'd like my first 2 360 games to be 360 only games. i don't know why. but anywho, the question is, what should my second 360 game be to go along with pgr3?

l Maximus l
12-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Honestly, I haven't played PGR3 yet, but, I have played the first PGR and PGR2...and I own Need For Speed: Most Wanted for the 360...and it has to be the best damn racing game I have ever played!

I have Perfect Dark Zero and, sadly, I'm a little disappointed with it...But, I do like the Mission mode. I was looking for this to replace my Halo needs...it falls way too short.

Personally, I'm holding out until February to get Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter!

Whisper
12-04-2005, 07:37 AM
Everyone needs a good shooter, so grab PD0. If you want a fun run-through game go with King Kong. Graphics are amazing, the story keeps me playing.. it's a shame it will be over when it is, as there won't be much to do afterwards.

greenpyro
12-04-2005, 04:35 PM
oh man i can't wait for advance warfighter, that game looks sweet. I'm a big fan of ghost recond and splinter cell, so i can;t wait for the next sequels for both games. But anywho, i gotta say that i've heard so many mixed reviews from PDO. Half the people say it rocks but the story sucks, and the other half say it's just not that good alltogether. I'm thinking i should just get cod 2, cause i've played the singlelayer (futureshop demo) nd it was pretyty sweet, but apparently the online sucks, so i dunno

Jackyboy
12-04-2005, 04:41 PM
ive heard only good reviews on kameo