PDA

View Full Version : King Kong

Whisper
12-03-2005, 11:16 PM
No one is talking about this! This game is god damn fun, and like Condemned, it can creep you out.

I know it will be just a rental (and it is), but it is a very fun game so far (about 30% through story).

Amazing graphics IMO.

Wolf
12-04-2005, 02:19 AM
i played the demo at best buy and it was pretty cool. but i got stuck right after i hid from the T-Rex in the cave... the guys walked up to a giant door and didn't say anything, so I had no ****ing idea what to do next..

l Maximus l
12-04-2005, 02:38 AM
Honestly, I haven't seen this game in action yet...I'll likely rent it as soon as I am finished playing NFS and PD0.

NascarZiNg
12-04-2005, 05:05 AM
I would rent this if any of the rentals in my home area have xbox 360 games up.

Whisper
12-04-2005, 07:31 AM
i played the demo at best buy and it was pretty cool. but i got stuck right after i hid from the T-Rex in the cave... the guys walked up to a giant door and didn't say anything, so I had no ****ing idea what to do next..

yeah i was stuck there too for a few minutes trying to find that damn wooden stake to open the door.. but it was a nice change of pace after being eaten by a t-rex a few times

AlphaRaptor
12-04-2005, 06:36 PM
I played the demo as well, and I was stomped by the graphics, and was fun to boot, its a must rent.

Playing King Kong was pretty darn cool as well, fighting T-Rexes has never been better!

laughs
12-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Never played it nor seen it in action either, although I will rent it whenever "The Movie Gallery" decides to get 360 games! :cuss:

TheCovenant
12-05-2005, 03:17 PM
i played the demo and also got stuck trying to find the damn stick to turn that pole. (you need two of them). My problem wasn't knowing what to do...it was the loud crowds and terrible glare of best buy. Everything seemed splinter cell black! after about 15 minutes of walking around aimlessly (i couldnt see a damn thing to boot) i found a spear. I went to go put it in the pole thing-a-ma-bober, but that didn't work; So i quit out and played the kong part of the demo, which was hella fun.

George89
12-05-2005, 03:36 PM
did anyone find it annoying that there's no aming reticule?

greenpyro
12-05-2005, 04:27 PM
nope.

Jackyboy
12-05-2005, 04:55 PM
i played the xbox demo and really did not enjoy it..

the graphics were great and for the first 10 minutes i stared at the screen thinking a cutseen was gonna start (since there was no healthbar or anything)

the game was just too hard for me, i couldnt figure out what to do... im a noob :cry:

Ninjermy
12-05-2005, 06:10 PM
i played the pc demo. when that trex came after i was pissing my pants. so crazy, like nothing before.

although the graphics/gameplay were nothing TOO special from the demo...

Whisper
12-05-2005, 06:23 PM
**** just wait until the level where you're going down a river on a raft with 2 t-rexs chasing you.. visually stunning, audioally stunning... it's nucking futs

TheCovenant
12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
**** just wait until the level where you're going down a river on a raft with 2 t-rexs chasing you.. visually stunning, audioally stunning... it's nucking futs

i saw a video of that part, it looked pretty intense. And there should be more ****ie roberts former childstar references round here.

Marc
12-05-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm not King Kong fan, but I played it in gamestop and it rocked. I was amazed. I wasn't going to buy it, but every time I go in there, it calls to me. I'm getting it for Christmas...

TheCovenant
12-06-2005, 04:41 PM
I wasn't going to buy it,

I'm getting it for Christmas...

twah?

Marc
12-06-2005, 10:58 PM
I don't like apes...period, but I'm getting it for christmas, so technically I'm still not buying it.