PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden...

Fanobills
12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
How in the hell do I beat the second boss - the one on horseback that attacks with a bunch of those other ninjas that float and turn invisible - I'm stuck and I'd really like to beat this game so I can unlock the old 8 bit NES Ninja Gaidens.

Is there a code to unlock them?

Shadow20002
12-04-2005, 06:33 PM
Use wall-attack, you can kill him in less than 1 minute. About the mage that throw fireballs, don't care about theses since when you use wall-attack, you are invulnerable.

If you own the Ninja Gaiden Black Edition, there are not 8 bit version. Tecmo just remove it.

mattgame
12-04-2005, 08:05 PM
What teh guy above me said

Hero
12-04-2005, 10:31 PM
there are two strageties i like to use..

the first one is probably easier.. stay in the corner..in a way that you cant see the magicians..becuase they wont attack you with fireballs if you cant see them..then everytime the horse guy attacks..block..then attack him from behind with arrows..if you kill magicians with the arrows you can charge ultimate techniques.

the other way is faster...just kill all the magicians first then the horseguy is left alone..you can kill without much of a problem with arrows and ultimate techniques.

Fanobills
12-05-2005, 03:34 PM
You guys know I'm talking about the second level right - right after you've fought Murai - just making sure...

Fanobills
12-05-2005, 03:35 PM
BTW - I don't got Ninja Gaiden Black - it's the regular version.

BoogerBoy
12-07-2005, 05:47 AM
I gave up on this game, it was just too dang hard for me. :bang:

Fanobills
12-07-2005, 11:39 AM
search for some walkthroughs - that's what I did and it has really helped me out a lot.

Now I'm stuck in Dwarku.

Also maintain different save files - in case you get too far, but you screwed up, or took too much damage somewhere - go back and do it over again.

Smiley7853
12-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Dude, this gameis the hardest RPG I have played for a whil. I just bought it. I beat that guy by using the flame ballthing and setting himand his horse on fire over and over. Now Im stuck on the damn dragon though. all I have is one elixer of life or whatever.

TheCovenant
12-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Ninja gaiden is hardly an rpg...more like an action/adventure witha few rpg elements. I think Ninja Gaiden is one of the best games ever made, up there with Ocarina of time, RE4, and Half-Life 2. Just jaw dropping.

Fanobills
12-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Dude, this gameis the hardest RPG I have played for a whil. I just bought it. I beat that guy by using the flame ballthing and setting himand his horse on fire over and over. Now Im stuck on the damn dragon though. all I have is one elixer of life or whatever.

That's where I'm at too now - I'll beat him today - I came close to doing it last night, but the control issues kinda screwed me - I hate how after you've thrown someone, or you do one of those attacks where you jump up at your enemy then you press y, and you slice through them (sometimes decapotating them) after you land and you start to advance on another enemy, for some reason you start swinging your sword in the direction of an area where there are no enemies - that's kinda pissing me off.

r3lik1
12-08-2005, 10:36 AM
I think Ninja Gaiden is one of the best games ever made.

LOL, this game sucks!!! i played it for like 5 minutes and then threw it out the window.....seriously

CoLoXBoXFReaK
12-08-2005, 10:50 PM
How on earth could you say that ninja gaiden sux? This game single handedly raised the bar for action games. I dont think there will be a game to top this for years to come ( i have high hopes for too human)

Fanobills
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm having fun playing it and that's all that matters.

Now I've just entered the Vigoorian military gate. I got to where I had to fight those tanks and then the helicopter, but like a dumb@$$, I didn't save once I got the shudders open to get outside the wearhouse where you have to fight them, so now I gotta do the whole wearhouse part again where those stupid helicopter-like thingys keep hitting you with a blue laser causing your body to fall down frequently making you have to start over again and again - that's my only complaint with this game is they made it frustrating to a fault in some areas - like the zombie archers that give you hell when you're trying to get out of the sub monastery level.

Fanobills
12-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I cheat now - I just find one of Muramasa's statues, and I leave the area near it, and come back so that enemies will re-spawn, and I kill them and keep collecting the yellow (and blue and red for that matter) essence until I have enough money to get all the spiritual and great spiritual elixirs I can carry and I always make sure to get at least one talisman of rebirth. Though, when I knew I'd be fighting Alma soon, I saved up for two of them because I knew she was gonna be one tough b!tch - sure enough, she made me go through two of them, along with all the spiritual and great spiritual elixirs I was carrying - she almost got me, but I got lucky and landed a couple of Y attacks before she could get off the ground and just managed to kill her on my first try.

George89
12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
i'm going to get Ninja Gaiden Black.....it has more features and modes and it has (thankfully) an easier difficulty setting than Normal

Fanobills
12-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Really? (about ninja gaiden black)

I'm stuck again - where in the hell do I get the Dragon's Eye Jewel, and how do I get to that high platform on pleasure street in the alley where you get that scroll thrown that tells you someone stashed a weapon where only a ninja could reach it.

Jackyboy
12-14-2005, 06:00 PM
ninja gaiden black has "ninja dog" difficulty if you die 3 times on chapter 1 and select "yes"

Fanobills
12-14-2005, 07:00 PM
BTW, Ninja Gaiden Black still has the original Ninja Gaiden on it, but it's in Arcade form - not the 8 bit NES one according to a Walkthrough I just checked out.

Fanobills
12-14-2005, 07:00 PM
I just need 13 golden scarabs to unlock it.

Jackyboy
12-18-2005, 09:34 AM
so is ninja gaiden black the same as ninja gaiden?

i have ninja gaiden black right now and its great. the levels on it are alot like the levels you are describing

Fanobills
12-18-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm sure it's got some differences - I think it has more levels/missions/options for gameplay.

BTW, I just beat Ninja Gaiden, and unlocked the plasma sword and a new uniform for Ryu.

If I beat it again while fully upgrading all my weapons to the fullest, will I get a new weapon/uniform to play through it yet again?

Fanobills
12-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Ok, I may have screwed up - is there anyway to get back into the wearhouse at the Military supply station later on in the game? - I forgot a Scarab.

DJbrown
12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Dude I'm on the same part as you .. after you kill the dudes on the horse .. then you face the boss it big guy on the bridge ... I have barely any heath to beat him !!

silent_ninja
07-06-2006, 01:08 AM
its harder than it looks but the weopen in the ally way is a windmill shurikan and a x type healing thing to get to it ou haft to wall run and keep running on the left hand side when you reach the end of the wall jump and your there

the dragon eye jewlyou mean owls eye to see in the dark its right afer the tunnel where you find that dead ninja with the parcel note that says the numbers to type in on the code lock the owls eye is right after the end of that tunnel its right on the ground to the left when you get out of that circular air trap (tunnel)..... if this doesnt help just contact me by email
joby_r_us@yahoo.com

silent_ninja
07-06-2006, 01:13 AM
that dude on the bridge is easy if you use the bow and the art of inferno. his little floating helpers shoot those energy balls at you but if you kill those floating dudes then you will get maybe 2 or 3 red essences giving you one more chance to hit him with the art of inferno

if this doesnt help you then email me joby_r_us@yahoo.com...