PDA

View Full Version : Shereboat and Nik2Deep or Jjax

Integra Man
02-21-2002, 06:52 PM
Hey guys i just heard that Jjax Shereboat and Nik2Deep clame to be unfeated in halo. well buddy your not the only one. Ill challange you. My room. email me z2120@hotmail.com

or add me on msn

l Maximus l
02-21-2002, 07:04 PM
This will be bloody :D I've played JJax and Nik2Deep (Not Shererboat yet, though), and, all I can say is:

AHHHH!

Then, I die. Then, I morph...then, I die. It's pretty much a pattern from then on :D

They are good...so, don't talk too much trash...unless you beat them. Then, PLEASE!! Talk trash all day and night! :D

Integra Man
02-21-2002, 08:25 PM
OH TRUST ME I CAN BEAT THEM. BY THE WAY ITS ME FIRST 1 NOT ALL 3 AT THE SAME TIME. MY RULES MY WAY.

SO JUST TELL ME WHEN AND ILL BE THERE!

THIS GOES FOR ANYONE WHO THIS THERE THAT. AND YES I DO THINK I M THAT. **** I AM THAT

HEY MAXIMUS CAN I GET U TO APPROVE IM ALL THAT!

THANKS

kazual
02-22-2002, 06:50 AM
Well, Z is defenetly as confident about his Halo skills that Jjax seems to be, I am excited to see how the match works out :)

kaz

JJaX
02-22-2002, 07:30 AM
*A God Like voice rains down from the heavens*

Bwah ha ha ha ha....

You dare challenge the Gods of Halo.

Bwah ha ha ha ha....

1 on 1 Eh? <-----------[You like that canadian?]

Next time we are on we will look you up.

ill kick your ass 1st.

Then NiK and shereboat will have there shot at you.

But im sure by the time im done with you youll be sucking your thumb in the corner waiting to be breast fed.

BwhahahaHAHahhaHA, Big talk leads to Big plays by JJaX. I really hope you know what your getting into.

Name your rules and map little man.

Btw, just tell me your gamespy ID. I could sit here and talk about what im gonna do to you and junk. But ill let my skillz do the talking. Ill sure your battle with with us will humble you in everyway. Be prepared to realize that maybe you just play scrubs. Realize that your gonna look like a jackass when you lose after talking all this garbage.

shererboat
02-22-2002, 08:37 AM
this is the most trash talk ive seen in awhile, and i luv it!!!

though trash talkin to us is nuttier than squirrel s4it in the springtime!!!:eek:

once we have the room and time set, ill spit shine my boots JUST FOR U!! .....just make sure mommy has a bowl of ice cream for u so u dont feel so bad after the days over wit.......

Mwaa ha ha ha!!!

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 11:02 AM
hehehe...Trash talk is so classic! Nice back and forths going on here. But, I agree with JJax on this: Just let your skills do the talking (this applies to all of you).

Okay...allow me to be the mediator here, if you guys don't mind. First, let's hold a 1 vs 1 match between JJax and ZGXB...after that, Shererboat vs ZGXB, and finally NIK2Deep vs ZGXB (only because ZGXB drew the line in the sand to all three of the "dirty jerzies" - quote taken from JJax's location).

So, first up: JJax versus ZGXB! Please provide three available time slots between the week starting this weekend: 2/22/02 - 3/2/02.

Also, since ZGXB is hosting, therefore, naming his rules, please share what map and options that will be at hand.

This should be carnage :D

JJaX
02-22-2002, 11:05 AM
I dont think a 1 on 1 can be fair over game spy being the host always gets 0 lag. So it would ony be fair to host a match then be a client then compare scores. Person with most Frags as the clients wins. Unless he loses while he host then we know hes a waste of time. YA STAND ME?

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
I dont think a 1 on 1 can be fair over game spy being the host always gets 0 lag. So it would ony be fair to host a match then be a client then compare scores. Person with most Frags as the clients wins. Unless he loses while he host then we know hes a waste of time. YA STAND ME?

I agree, however, if there is only one host and one other XBox, usually there is minimal lag, especially if there is only one person on the visitor XBox.

But, you make a great point. I think that when ZGXB provides the rules and the map that he can host 3 games and JJax can host 3 games. Based on this, we can base the victory on the most games won. Also, write down what the scores were for each game just in case it is a tie (in the host's favor).

If the lag completely sucks, then, we will have to postpone this "writing in the sand" until this Summer. Hopefully we won't have to.

JJaX
02-22-2002, 11:20 AM
Its all a matter of being at NIks While he's online. If not this might not happen for a while. But we did sign up for a tournament and i thinks we play once a week.

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 11:28 AM
Its all a matter of being at NIks While he's online. If not this might not happen for a while. But we did sign up for a tournament and i thinks we play once a week.

Whoa whoa whoa, there, JJax! Is this a potential sign for backing out of this event of carnage? If so, this is the first time I have ever seen you not up for a challenge ;)

JJaX
02-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Whoa whoa whoa, there, JJax! Is this a potential sign for backing out of this event of carnage? If so, this is the first time I have ever seen you not up for a challenge ;)

Oh im more than up for the "challenge"

Its just a matter of if it never happens i dont wanna be called a chump. Its hard for me to schedule matches being i play "online" at nIKs.

The only time we go is when were bored and Nik Invites us over to play some halo. Im not gonna set aside a date and then not be able to play because i have some other things to attend to or NIKs not around.

But as far as wanting to play, Hell yeah i wann aplay. Its just a matter IF i can play.

YA STAND ME?

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:17 PM

Oh im more than up for the "challenge"

Its just a matter of if it never happens i dont wanna be called a chump. Its hard for me to schedule matches being i play "online" at nIKs.

The only time we go is when were bored and Nik Invites us over to play some halo. Im not gonna set aside a date and then not be able to play because i have some other things to attend to or NIKs not around.

But as far as wanting to play, Hell yeah i wann aplay. Its just a matter IF i can play.

YA STAND ME?

Ah, I see... Come on, dude! Do you expect me to believe that you have something better to do that play Halo on-line? :D

I can tell you that I definately don't! Halo on Gamespy is the first thing I do when I get the opportunity! The only things that get in my way are taking out the trash, washing my clothes, unloading a growling soldier, and drinking a beer (but, I do that at the same time, just have to let go of the handle for a moment to swig the puppy down) :D

Actually, I must agree, though...playing on-line is much more fun when you have buddies over. Team action is the best! Developing strategies to maximize carnage...I think you taught me that :D

JJaX
02-22-2002, 12:30 PM
i believe we all are good 1 on 1 players. But we shine the most playing as a team. We move in like an elite tactical unit, we never leave a man behind and we take no prisoners. We rotate roles on the fly and communicate like we can read each others mind on the battle field. We truly are ELiTe and will leave you branded 4 life.

-=OwNeD=-

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:51 PM
i believe we all are good 1 on 1 players. But we shine the most playing as a team. We move in like an elite tactical unit, we never leave a man behind and we take no prisoners. We rotate roles on the fly and communicate like we can read each others mind on the battle field. We truly are ELiTe and will leave you branded 4 life.

-=OwNeD=-

Well, one thing is for sure, you and NIK2Deep are one amazing ass team! I would like to play you dudes again... 2 vs 2. I'm getting a lot better....much better than when we first played...but, I can't say that I'm up to your dudes' level yet. You guys have probably improved in the meantime, too...if that was possible! I also wouldn't mind seeing Shererboat in action, too :eek:

JJaX
02-22-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I also wouldn't mind seeing Shererboat in action, too :eek:

Hehhe thats the thing you wont.

By the time you see us, You already dead.

Azazel
02-22-2002, 12:55 PM
Almost seems to me that Max is taunting JJax? Is this so?

Also max I ment to ask you if you saw my post about the competition? www.teamslayer.com me and my buddy have a 2 man slayer team, you should get your buddy Jedi and take us on.
Not like you would win, but still would be fun.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Gamespy ID: TY

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by ty818
Almost seems to me that Max is taunting JJax? Is this so?

Also max I ment to ask you if you saw my post about the competition? www.teamslayer.com me and my buddy have a 2 man slayer team, you should get your buddy Jedi and take us on.
Not like you would win, but still would be fun.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Gamespy ID: TY

hehe...Dude, we cleaned your clock last time! But, it's all in good trash talk fun :D Actually, you did good, your partner kinda lost it for you making it appear to be an ass whoopin; :D

Well, tonight, I will be on after 9:15 PST. I will have 2 or 3...Jedi might come, but, not sure...that's why it may only be 2. My other buddy is not quite up to Jedi's level...but, close. I'm the best of the three skill wise because I have the most opportunity to play and practice. But, Jedi just got Broadband, so, he will probably gain even more skills soon. His Gamespy ID is "Chief".

So, if you see us, look for [XBA]-Maximus....we will be on tonight :D