PDA

View Full Version : One thing I've noticed about this forum

robsterrocks
02-21-2002, 08:32 PM
I am registered on several different forums covering several different topics.I am also a cpu tech with lots of schooling and hard work put into what i know today.I must admit I learned alot from school but also from other techs (also some tricks from beginners.)I signed onto this forum today and noticed that alot of people that ask for help are given really smart ass comments from certain people. I must say that If you people don't have anything helpful to say when someone asks a question,then it's better not to answer at all.Because someone asks something that others might seem logical, doesn't give anybody else the right to bash anybody.You guys just make yourselves look stupid.

Ultron-9
02-21-2002, 08:39 PM
I agree. Stupid is ,as stupid does.

Xboxfan123
02-21-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by robsterrocks
I am registered on several different forums covering several different topics.I am also a cpu tech with lots of schooling and hard work put into what i know today.I must admit I learned alot from school but also from other techs (also some tricks from beginners.)I signed onto this forum today and noticed that alot of people that ask for help are given really smart ass comments from certain people. I must say that If you people don't have anything helpful to say when someone asks a question,then it's better not to answer at all.Because someone asks something that others might seem logical, doesn't give anybody else the right to bash anybody.You guys just make yourselves look stupid.

The worst for smart @$$ comments is the official xbox site. It's nasty. I find only one or two people here have a holier than thou attitude. That's not too bad here:eek:

Bundy
02-21-2002, 09:25 PM
one thing that will get you a smart ass comment faster than anything, is posting in the wrong forum...

GRAVEDIGGER
02-21-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by robsterrocks

I see your point there man, but you have to admit, some folks ask questions that are so obvious its ridiculous, but you do infact raise a valid point man, i'm not exactly the nicest person in the world, and believe me i'm not. But what you're sayin is true in some case, some folks in here are quite rude, but i must admit thye are rude in a very funny way:mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: