PDA

View Full Version : What Xbox Live needs!!!

Skin 000
12-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Where are all the Xbox strategy games which create hours of multiplayer gaming like the C&C series? With an option to quick save during an online game? Very dissapointing! :cry: Like banging your head against a brick wall! :bang: Who is in charge of developing games for Microsoft? I think a little bit more thought needs to be put into the whole Xbox Live package and it should be used to its full potential. :hail: I prefer Xbox to other consoles but small things make a big difference.

Dj Logical 1
12-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Thats a pretty good idea, but what game would you use it for. I havent played many live games, that even has the save feature on live.

Skin 000
12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
You`d use it for Command and Conquer or age of empire etc style games.But Xbox has no games like these. Maybe they should have some of this game type? There`is nothing better than a good bit of tactical game play against unknown human AI. :watchout: Its good to play together :cheers:

Bmoreforeva
12-10-2005, 11:35 PM
that saving feature should only be used on turn based strategys not real time that would suck

carlbme
12-11-2005, 12:16 PM
One of the reasons why the Xbox doesn't have these is because of control issues. Most people who play those games prefer the PC due to the fact it's easier to control (myself included).

Basically the market isn't there for those sort of games on a console.