PDA

View Full Version : Survey: What 'Lot' Number is your 360?

hebgbz
12-10-2005, 08:10 AM
I am trying to get to the bottom of the 360's with problems. I have talked at length with people at other forums and think I may be on to something. On the side of your box that the 360 came in is the barcode with a "lot" number. Mine is 0544. I believe that the one with problems came from a particular lot from a particular plant. The problem ones in my area seem to be lot 0544. I have asked several others who have not had any problems and theirs was from lot 0543. Let me know if yours is okay or not and what lot number your box came from. If we discover that the problem ones all come from the same lot (like 0544) then maybe we can help others avoid bad boxes by steering away from shipments from 0544.

Report in please. I would love to know your lot in life.

powerslave
12-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Lot NO. 0545
:cool:
no problems

Nato King
12-10-2005, 05:39 PM
If I am looking in the right place I have 4505.

trixmaster
12-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Sadly mine is from 0544. Luckily I haven't had any problems yet. It's frozen twice, but they were far between and it wasn't that big of a deal.

TacoMonkeyGod
12-10-2005, 09:12 PM
Lot 0541, no major issues, have had the system lockup a couple times and when trying to power on the led's around the power button just come on red and nothing shows up onscreen, just poweroff let it sit for a minute and turn back on with no problems. I did run into a weird thing with NFSMW, there was a police car under the road, you could see the lights on top of the vehicle driving along across the ground. They could still slam into my car too, that made it tricky to get away.

killerscott
12-11-2005, 12:54 AM
0542 and absolutily no problems

Whisper
12-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Lot 0541, no major issues, have had the system lockup a couple times and when trying to power on the led's around the power button just come on red and nothing shows up onscreen, just poweroff let it sit for a minute and turn back on with no problems. I did run into a weird thing with NFSMW, there was a police car under the road, you could see the lights on top of the vehicle driving along across the ground. They could still slam into my car too, that made it tricky to get away.

what in the **** :(

Nato King
12-11-2005, 09:22 AM

sometimes when those red lights come on it saying the plugs are not all the way in the xbox360. It happen to me once.

skitzofraen
12-11-2005, 04:20 PM
I have lot nr 0544.....I have experienced some freezes and one time i got the black screen with an error message

pjh13
12-11-2005, 06:30 PM
0544 but no problems at all as of yet. I just hope it stays that way

Go420Dawgs
12-11-2005, 06:56 PM
I am lot number 0546
The only problem i had was the second day i had it while playin PDZ it froze up once for about a second then started back up. Immediately after I was done with the board i felt the power brick and it was real hot. Not extremely hot but hot enough for me to figure out thats what made it freeze. And this was after about a 6 hour gaming spree mind you. At this time I had it sitting on the carpet which i know is stupid. Needless to say i moved my power brick up off the carpet and have it suspended in mid air now. No problems since then.