PDA

View Full Version : New legends = stick fingers down throat.

FuNkY mOnK
02-22-2002, 06:19 AM
WTF! Is up with these developers holy sh*t how can they get away with this crap? I turned in my preorder on maximo, for new legends, and the clerk was like, you sure you want to do this? I thought he was being a biased a ss towards xbox, boy was I wrong.

Nato King
02-22-2002, 07:57 AM
I was hoping that only good news will come from this game. While I think I was wrong. But how could this be from all of the SCREENSHOTS I have seen:confused:. Can you post on what you don't like about this game and what make this a wrong decision? That would really help thanks.

FuNkY mOnK
02-22-2002, 08:06 AM
I played only ten minutes and realized it looks like an obi-wan, and plays like dynasty Warrior for the ps2, I encountered glitches, and doesn’t take advantage of the xbox hardware. For me it takes ten minutes to realize if the game stays or gets chucked at the guy’s head that sold it to me. in this case the clerk warned me.

GokuX
02-22-2002, 08:42 AM
Wow a videogame store clerk was actually right?

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 10:32 AM
Personally, I wasn't interested in New Legends...but, I was curious to see the level of interest from us XBox addicts. So far, Funky Monk is the only person I have heard actually owning it. But, I usually give a game 6 hours of gameplay before I start providing my full take on a game. That's my own "rule of thumb". I'll look forward to hearing more reviews from others...so far, doesn't sound good :confused:

FuNkY mOnK
02-22-2002, 10:38 AM
It’s a very rare occasion you get knowledgeable gamers at these stores, most, are mothers who take part time work and look at us like where barking, or college guys who know nothing of gaming and everything business, and yes you to death, or say that it looks good from the package? Good thing they have a return policy, Because, I’d be knee deep in sh*t video games. Why are the developers releasing this kind of sh*t? it insults me to think this is what the next gen system was created for! Give me a fu*king break god dam* it, I cant take it anymore! why the fu*k is everyone following in the same foot steps. What’s got to happen here is look at the others mistakes, capitalize on it, and not just cash in on the visuals alone, is that so hard? How can we voice this problem? Get these stale minds out of the industry, and issue some though guidelines, like a degree in gaming, sponsored by the gamers.

thunderkiss2k1
02-22-2002, 01:10 PM
I have to say when i first played this game, I wasn't impressed. But as I continue to play it, it gets a little bit better. I mean the graphics don't take advantage of the xbox hardware, but gameplay-wise its not too bad.

Caspel
02-22-2002, 02:09 PM
I have the game and I will be turning in my review soon. But what is up with everyone on the forums? They are always negative towards Xbox's new games. I mean New Legends isn't a big name title so what could you expect? It actually is better then it protrayed. Only games you should have your hopes on right now are Project Ego, Hunter, Morrowind and Unreal Championship with the exception of Enclave and Battlefield. Great game, if you ask me.

FuNkY mOnK
02-22-2002, 08:22 PM
Project ego, bounty hunter, these are the ones I’m craving for. My beef with the industry is, take circus maximus for instance, why go through all this trouble to bring something new to xbox and only have chariot racing with fighting? Why not take your warrior and fight a lion, or use your swords on someone like in the movie gladiator, where Russell crow cuts the guys head off with a scissor like fashion. Maybe it’s just me, I always say, big or small do it right or not at all.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-22-2002, 08:59 PM
LOL..this i definately expected, because the game looked like it had no kind of backbone, i mean dam, who the hell wants to play with some fool made of rock, WTF this aint SOUL CALIBUR!!,lol. By the way i hear Project EGO is suppose to be pretty dam good, and also i heard about Lord Of The Rings being a great game thats soon to come out.

What about that Matrix game that was suppose to come out sometime this year, anybody know anything about it??

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad: