PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for me!

greenpyro
12-14-2005, 04:55 PM
WOO! Got me a 360! :hump: I phoned my local zellers (the canadian equivalent to k-mart) yesterday at lunch, and as it turns out, they got 2 premium systems in!. Only one was left, so i got in the car and hauled ass to zellers. Needless to say my brand new premium 360 works b-e-a-utifully, and is yes to have any problems. Anyway, thoight i'd share the good news, and if i can get one after launch, then YOU can too. Just keep up hope and phone every day.

ll Mista GT ll
12-14-2005, 05:15 PM
WOO! Got me a 360! :hump: I phoned my local zellers (the canadian equivalent to k-mart) yesterday at lunch, and as it turns out, they got 2 premium systems in!. Only one was left, so i got in the car and hauled ass to zellers. Needless to say my brand new premium 360 works b-e-a-utifully, and is yes to have any problems. Anyway, thoight i'd share the good news, and if i can get one after launch, then YOU can too. Just keep up hope and phone every day.

Yeah man. I'd haul ass as well if I heard there were some in stock. :cool:

CONGRATS!

J3bus WTF
12-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Heh I called my futureshop and they had 5 in and I got there in 10 mins, they were all sold out, hopefully I will get one before christmas.

FatBox
12-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Hooray for you!

aasp
12-14-2005, 08:33 PM
congrats

greenpyro
12-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Heh I called my futureshop and they had 5 in and I got there in 10 mins, they were all sold out, hopefully I will get one before christmas.

First and foremost, thank you all for your congratulations. And secondly, Jebus WTF, don't worry, i'm sure you'll be able to get one if you are persistant and steer clear of larger stores like futureshop, cause they'll sell out quicker. i phoned several different stores everyday until i got one, and it worked eventually. so just keep up the hard work.

Oh, and i just bought pgr3. god what an awesome game!

Bmoreforeva
12-14-2005, 10:46 PM
CoD owns

l Maximus l
12-14-2005, 11:01 PM
NFS: Most Wanted.........kicks ace...