PDA

View Full Version : Need to decide which games to get...

RefTrader
12-17-2005, 02:18 PM
Okay, so I'm planning on getting an Xbox 360 at Best Buy tommorrow, hopefully I'll be able to. And I'm trying to decide which games to get, I'll probably get at least 2 maybe 3. If I get 3 games, NBA 2K6 will probably be the 3rd game I get. But if I only get 2 games, these are the choices I'm going to have to decide on.

Perfect Dark Zero vs. Call of Duty 2 - Well I love First Person shooters, I played the heck out of Halo and Halo 2, not to mention I was literally addicted to Counter-Strike for 3 or 4 years. Knowing that I prefer games like Halo 2 and CS, would either PDZ or CoD2 be a better fit for me? I mean, I do enjoy war-style games like Day of Defeat, Ghost Recon, Call of Duty, etc. but I prefer the shooters that are just all about the multiplayer like Halo, Halo2, and CS.. so which one would you'll recommend?

Project Gotham 3 vs. Need For Speed Most Wanted vs. Ridge Racer 6 - Hmm, well I don't really know why I'm hell bent on getting a racing game since I just got Forza a while ago and I don't play racing games as much as other sports games or first person shooters, but I think I may get a racing genre game because it would be real easy to play with my friends over Christmas break. All these racing genre games seem to be getting great reviews.. and its hard to just say well I'm going to get PGR3 because its rated 0.2 higher than RR6.. or something like that, who knows why its 0.2 higher.. any thoughts on the racing genre? Come to think of it, I may just make NBA 2K6 the 2nd game and only get a racing genre if I decide to get 3, FORZA kicks ass.

Thanks & Peace.
RefTrader

Jackyboy
12-17-2005, 08:00 PM
id probably go with pdz for the shooter if your going for multiplayer.

pgr has pretty much the same gameplay as the other pgr games, so if you liked them you would like this.

nfsMW i have heard great reviews on, again it is probably just like the other nfs games. tune your car, change paint.

ridge racer 6 i havent heard much about so i dunno

DD-KGann
12-18-2005, 03:54 AM
I don't know what CoD2 is like on the Xbox 360, but on the PC, the game is very amazing. The game has a very emersive multiplayer, expecially if you liked Counter Strike!

ShaDovV RyDer
12-18-2005, 11:38 AM
Whenever I get my 360 I have decided to get PDZ over CoD2 for the simple fact that CoD2 is said to be extremely laggy about every other game you play online. So if your play on LIVE and that is a big part of your decision when you buy a game I say go with PDZ.

I don't really know a lot about RR6 but between PGR3 and NFSMW I would get PGR3 because I just think its an overall better looking, better playing, better online experience.

Hope this helps and I hope you are able to get a 360.