PDA

View Full Version : After 20 hours of camping at best buy, i finally got one!

thatdude222
12-18-2005, 11:58 AM
although i am somewhat dissapointed with PGR3. maybe i just suck.
i camped from 11:00am on the 17th till 8:00 on the 18th, and was 12th in line.
the demand is huge.
hope u guys can score some soon

CarGuy
12-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I laid in bed with my gf all night.

swivel
12-18-2005, 01:38 PM
I laid in bed with my gf all night.

That's funny.

thatdude222
12-18-2005, 02:09 PM
I laid in bed with my gf all night.so did i. except it was an air matress in our tent.

CarGuy
12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
so did i. except it was an air matress in our tent.

You really know how to treat a woman.

Brevity
12-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Ditto, but I was in for 16 hours.

thatdude222
12-18-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah, i came too early.... someone came at 6 am and still got a core. there were 38 premiums and 2 cores. after doing that, i dont really feel bad for people that dont get thier 360's but arent willing to camp...... it was friggin freezing!

ll Mista GT ll
12-18-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah, i came too early.... someone came at 6 am and still got a core. there were 38 premiums and 2 cores. after doing that, i dont really feel bad for people that dont get thier 360's but arent willing to camp...... it was friggin freezing!

You guys are really crazy to camp out It just shows how pathetic or "loyal" you are to Microsoft.

But I guess freezin' your ass of nd braggin about it is cool so Hoooray!!!

l Maximus l
12-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Nice! Honestly, I admire the fact that you camped out 20 hours! I did 17 hours on the original launch day and I don't regret a second.

Get Need For Speed: Most Wanted! This game is freakin' SICK!!!!

ll Mista GT ll
12-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Nice! Honestly, I admire the fact that you camped out 20 hours! I did 17 hours on the original launch day and I don't regret a second.

Get Need For Speed: Most Wanted! This game is freakin' SICK!!!!

So if I get it Max, will you be online? ;)

aasp
12-18-2005, 08:20 PM
I got there at 3:30 a.m. and I didn't get one :(

mattgame
12-18-2005, 09:07 PM
Murrrrrrrrrrr!

That sucks

l Maximus l
12-19-2005, 01:10 AM
So if I get it Max, will you be online? ;)

Yes, I will...but, first, I'm finishing the Career mode...I haven't even seen NFS: Most Wanted on XBL yet....

Sadly, I'm only able to play once or twice per week...but, the good news is, I'm almost finished with the Career mode... it's getting pretty damn intense, but, I know I can do it....

thatdude222
12-19-2005, 09:55 AM
ur just jealous cuz u dont got one

r3lik1
12-19-2005, 10:55 AM
i dont really feel bad for people that dont get thier 360's but arent willing to camp...... it was friggin freezing!

I don't either.....because some...most of us have lives!!!

I drive by and shoot paintballs at the losers camping out to get a video game system!!!!:p

i know a lot of you will get mad at that....but get some sun and some Pu$$y.....damnit!

thatdude222
12-19-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't either.....because some...most of us have lives!!!

I drive by and shoot paintballs at the losers camping out to get a video game system!!!!:p

i know a lot of you will get mad at that....but get some sun and some Pu$$y.....damnit!i knew some would say that. you say we dont have a life for camping, but:
1. its the first day of christmas break. i have no obligations to attend too. its either wait in line or wait at home, and one enables me to geta 360 to play over break.
2. it was fun. me and 4 of my friends were there, eating food and hangin out with the other people, talkin, playing football, racing shopping carts, etc. it was kind of like a party.:cheers:
3. you say we dont have a life for camping, but.........
you're at best buy the same as us...... but we are'nt bieng jackasses and giving other people a hard time for no reason. dont shoot people with paintballs.... many people there are campin out to get the 360 as a xmas gift for thier child.

r3lik1
12-19-2005, 11:56 AM
i knew some would say that. you say we dont have a life for camping, but:
1. its the first day of christmas break. i have no obligations to attend too. its either wait in line or wait at home, and one enables me to geta 360 to play over break.
2. it was fun. me and 4 of my friends were there, eating food and hangin out with the other people, talkin, playing football, racing shopping carts, etc. it was kind of like a party.:cheers:
you're at best buy the same as us...... but we are'nt bieng jackasses and giving other people a hard time for no reason. dont shoot people with paintballs.... many people there are campin out to get the 360 as a xmas gift for thier child.

Actually i bought mine where i sit right now....don't have to leave my house, will be here next week :cheers:

CarGuy
12-19-2005, 01:35 PM
i knew some would say that. you say we dont have a life for camping, but:

I'm just mad because I don't have one. I'd never camp out though. Honestly I can wait.

DD-KGann
12-19-2005, 02:55 PM
You know, most people who say "get some pu$$y", have never really gotten any, and are just trying to brag and hide behind their computer screen. Just like, have you ever noticed, EVERYBODY on Xbox Live is always "high man", or "I'm soo stoned". Right, I'm sure you are.

Here will probably be his response, for I can predict 12 year old, mid-pudesent childrens thoughts. "I get more pu$$y than you do!"

And my response will be, "I bet you do". Ha.

ll Mista GT ll
12-19-2005, 03:01 PM
ur just jealous cuz u dont got one

Your just jealous u donts know hows to talk to mes :p

Salmonaitor
12-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Your just jealous u donts know hows to talk to mes :p
You would have camped out if your parents would have let you XFK, so don't give us that crap.

I got mine launch day, and I get me plenty of the good stuff from my wife...thank you very much.

thatdude222
12-19-2005, 06:34 PM
camping really isnt that bad at all. its a little cold, but nothin a heavy coat cant help.
after getting my 360, id say its totally worth it.
camp!

aasp
12-19-2005, 06:37 PM
fuk it

I'm camping at 1p.m. next shipment

ll Mista GT ll
12-19-2005, 08:11 PM
You would have camped out if your parents would have let you XFK, so don't give us that crap.

My parent's did give me the permission to camp out... (My dad knew it would sell out, so why the hell would he care?It's always fun to see your kid sad as hell) so I said no. Futureshop had sold out (the 30 that they had) in half an hour (apperently) You know how many people were lined up? 100+ (from my friend's view) I wouldn't stand outside like a dog for the 360. Ever. :)

l Maximus l
12-19-2005, 09:58 PM
Honestly, anyone flipping thatdude any crap is also indirectly flipping me some, too...because I camped out 17 hours, I didn't have to ask my mommy's permission and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

And, again, if anyone comes into this thread and is trying to act cool about "having a life" and then turns around and desperately wants an XBox 360 and is jealous of others, then, I find it far more pathetic, personally.

I have one and I don't regret a second camping outside...I would do it again in a heartbeat. I was going to do it again to buy my brother a Christmas/Birthday gift (his B-Day is Christmas Eve), but, it was a little more than I wanted to spend... (I have a pretty big family)

ll Mista GT ll
12-20-2005, 07:17 AM
Honestly, anyone flipping thatdude any crap is also indirectly flipping me some, too...because I camped out 17 hours,
Max, I don't have anything against you. Really.

But don't you find it funny that after you make your 17 hour thread, he comes along and adds another 3 hours? Making it the big 20 HOURS thread. I think it's just to top you or to be looked up upon. Just my 2 cents.

swivel
12-20-2005, 07:25 AM
I give anyone who camped out mad props. You will appreciate your system 10 times as much as I will, when I just go in in Feb. and buy one off the shelf. You will never forget that experience, and it will make you feel empowered. You had the motivation and the ability to go out and do something that many people couldn't do. Good for you. I applaud you. And I think that anyone giving you hell for not having a life would have to do quite a bit of explaining regarding their own life. There aren't many people who are constantly engaged in productive behavior around anymore. Especially amongst those that hang out on gaming forums.

Be proud of yourselves. I sure am.

Ninjermy
12-20-2005, 01:34 PM

But don't you find it funny that after you make your 17 hour thread, he comes along and adds another 3 hours? Making it the big 20 HOURS thread. I think it's just to top you or to be looked up upon. Just my 2 cents.

No freakkid! You have to dig UP to get out of your hole!! :rofl:

thatdude222
12-20-2005, 01:56 PM

But don't you find it funny that after you make your 17 hour thread, he comes along and adds another 3 hours? Making it the big 20 HOURS thread. I think it's just to top you or to be looked up upon. Just my 2 cents.is that what you think? im trying to be bad-ass by camping longer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you're funny

Salmonaitor
12-20-2005, 02:13 PM
is that what you think? im trying to be bad-ass by camping longer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you're funny
You know? I think Xboxfreakkid's trolling days are numbered. For someone who doesn't even have a system, he sure has a lot to say about people who do.

Just wait till you get one and we'll have to sit around here and listen to the stink that comes off your keyboard.

Heavens Gate
12-20-2005, 04:29 PM
I personally don't really know of alot of people who want a 360 now that all these problems have come up. Sure, I camped out for systems in the past AKA Dreamcast, but I don't have that kind of time nor would I do that now. Anyways my wife bought me one for Xmas. I guess it's better to pre-pay full price and get in good with your local game store. Get in , get out, get on with your life. LOL