PDA

View Full Version : How does your wife or girlfriend react to your XBox fetish?

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 11:35 AM
At first, my wife was very supportive in supporting my addiction to the XBox. After a week, she was pulling her hair out of her head because all I wanted to do was play the XBox.

As time rolled on since Nov 15th, the launch of the XBox, she started up her hobbies again, that she used to do, and she is very happy! So, good times for me and good times for her! We still manage to have a lot of time to spend with eachother, of course...but, we both have hobbies to entertain ourselves if we are not together at the moment :D

skoot182
02-22-2002, 11:37 AM
How does your wife or girlfriend react to your XBox fetish?

sounds dirty....

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by skoot182

sounds dirty....

I meant "fetish" in the lines of "Addiction" or "interest"...lol :D

In the dictionary, this is the meaning I meant with the word "Fetish" : An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

skoot182
02-22-2002, 11:43 AM
i know, im only joking with you :D

Ninja Scroll
02-22-2002, 11:46 AM
girl friend?!:confused: Well im notready for a commitment until Halle Berry decide to devorce dat dude she's married too!:D

But on da real, all da chicks I know think I have no life, cause every time they call and I say im playing my Xbox they think I aint got nothing else better to do with my time:rolleyes:
Dumb broads fail to realise this is a hobby.

Hoe's just dont know:rolleyes:

Nato King
02-22-2002, 11:47 AM
They can't stand it every time they see me or come around me they see something to do with the xbox. If they don't see me playing my xbox they see me on the computer posting to you guys if the don't see me posting on the computer they see me with an OXM in my hand. They always say to me you need to go to the doctor and get a check up. And I always say the doctor is not the solution playing the xbox is. :)

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
They can't stand it every time they see me or come around me they see something to do with the xbox. If they don't see me playing my xbox they see me on the computer posting to you guys if the don't see me posting on the computer they see me with an OXM in my hand. They always say to me you need to go to the doctor and get a check up. And I always say the doctor is not the solution playing the xbox is. :)

Yeah, dude! Nice comebac about playing the XBox is the solution to your addiction! :D hehe

Dude, I must admit, it did take 3 months to finally convince my wife that my XBox gaming is actually a hobby. Always has been - gaming, that is. After she realized that, she got into her hobbies that she never took time for...and, we are both doing great!

I must admit, though, Scrapbooking is not exactly as exciting to me as playing my XBOX!!!! :D

Underdog
02-22-2002, 12:14 PM
It all depends on what mood she's in when she comes home from work! *(Slap)* Sorry, honey I'll get off the computer now*(Slap)* I said I was sorry! Please help me, call the police! :) jk

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Chris-XBA
It all depends on what mood she's in when she comes home from work! *(Slap)* Sorry, honey I'll get off the computer now*(Slap)* I said I was sorry! Please help me, call the police! :) jk

hehe...nice! One thing is for sure, my wife can't stand it if I play as Tina on DOA3! I'll be playing her with my eyes glowing and my mouth drooling :eek:

And, I'll be sitting there with a huge smile :D and all of the sudden I get a "BLAP!!!" :confused:

Underdog
02-22-2002, 12:22 PM
Same here my wife can't stand to watch those thingies bounce, but for some strange reason it doesn't bother me one bit :D Go figure!!

mattcoxonline
02-22-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
How does your wife or girlfriend react to your XBox fetish?
Tee-Hee....

Maximus, I thought it was ure girlfriend/wife that had the fetish...

*childish laughter*

BTW, Are you two married?

jeah
02-22-2002, 12:39 PM
Here's what I get from my girlfriend after 2 hours on xbox:

"Come to bed, I LET you play all day!"

2 hours? d@mmit woman I need more kudos!

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by jeah
Here's what I get from my girlfriend after 2 hours on xbox:

"Come to bed, I LET you play all day!"

2 hours? d@mmit woman I need more kudos!

BWAHAHA! Dude, that is SOOO TRUE! "I LET you play all day!" hehehe :D That must be some universal chick statement or something :D

I should try that on her some time: "I LET you scrapbook all day!" BWAHAHA!!

Azazel
02-22-2002, 12:47 PM
My girlfriend complains and then goes into the bedroom to watch Tv.

She told me when I got an xbox that it would be just like the PS2 ( I had a PS2 ans sold it months ago cause I never played it and the games werent very fun), but boy was she wrong. Now her complain is that all I do after work is play the xbox mainly Halo.

Oh well something you have to deal with I guess!

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Chris-XBA
Same here my wife can't stand to watch those thingies bounce, but for some strange reason it doesn't bother me one bit :D Go figure!!

hehe...Dude, my wife doesn't mind the cleavage part...she can't stand how Tina shows off the bottom of the bouncies :D

[[BLAP!!!]] :confused:

mattcoxonline
02-22-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

BTW, Are you two married?

Evidence of me not reading your first post properly....

Ninja Scroll
02-22-2002, 01:32 PM
since we are talking about chicks & videogames did I ever tell you guys about this ex-girl friend I used to have. She hated the fact I played games all the time, but one game I totally sucked at was Sega's Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast!
Yo, that chicken head said let me play it and was getting her man in dat joint yo!
I was like wtf!:confused: This beeeoootch is a beast at this game!
I aint trip doe cause SC5 is for girls & women anyways, but still.. I was shocked how she doesnt even like games, but got to the last boss on da game.
Micheal Jackson was dancing his fruity ass of in this game!:eek:

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ty818
My girlfriend complains and then goes into the bedroom to watch Tv.

She told me when I got an xbox that it would be just like the PS2 ( I had a PS2 ans sold it months ago cause I never played it and the games werent very fun), but boy was she wrong. Now her complain is that all I do after work is play the xbox mainly Halo.

Oh well something you have to deal with I guess!

hehe...:D Man, Ty..you know how it is, dude!! I also play Halo all the time, on-line, as you know since you are there a lot, too....and, she can't stand it because it's a "violent" game :D I just always say... "Yeah! Pretty sweet, huh?!!?" :D

{{{BLAP!!!}}} :confused:

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
since we are talking about chicks & videogames did I ever tell you guys about this ex-girl friend I used to have. She hated the fact I played games all the time, but one game I totally sucked at was Sega's Space Channel 5 on Dreamcast!
Yo, that chicken head said let me play it and was getting her man in dat joint yo!
I was like wtf!:confused: This beeeoootch is a beast at this game!
I aint trip doe cause SC5 is for girls & women anyways, but still.. I was shocked how she doesnt even like games, but got to the last boss on da game.
Micheal Jackson was dancing his fruity ass of in this game!:eek:

LOL! :D Dude, one thing I like about my dawg is that he is so grossly honest :D hehe

Dude, that's some funny Shizzy :D

DIGITAL
02-22-2002, 04:15 PM
right now i dont have a girlfriend but i hang out with alot of girls an when they come over all they want to do is get drunk an play xbox,so im happy right now with the single life,but when i talk to my ex girl she always laughs that im 22 an still playing video games,an thats when i hang up on the *****

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by DIGITAL
right now i dont have a girlfriend but i hang out with alot of girls an when they come over all they want to do is get drunk an play xbox,so im happy right now with the single life,but when i talk to my ex girl she always laughs that im 22 an still playing video games,an thats when i hang up on the *****

Nice!!! Slam that phone down! Dude, I'm 26 and I plan on playing games until the day I die :D I told my wife to "get used to it" :D She's actually really cool with it.....well, thanks to her scrapbooking hobbie ;)

Spaztic
02-22-2002, 04:33 PM
At first my girl was like "Whoa! that's pretty cool, I wanna play" so I let her play....and play....and play. Finally I get it back and get to play for an hour before I go to bed. Well she has finally lost interest in it! (I stoped buying the games she wanted) and now I have it basically all to myself:D Now when I get on she says "****it You allways are playing that thing!" so I say "Yeah as soon as you come home you make me get off of it, why don't you do something constructive......like my laundry....I'm kinda hungry to!!!" *SMACK*

besides for this conversation once in awhile I get to play the xbox whenever!

note to self : don't come back with ....do something constructive.....like my laundry....I'm kinda hungry to!!!. eventhough I love my xbox my girlfriend is much better to sleep with (no nothing sick is going on with me and my xbox!)

Spaztic
02-22-2002, 04:36 PM
I really hate it when my exgirlfriend used to call me the only time she was cool is when....well you know! Sometimes they just don't understand.

Shadow Fox
02-22-2002, 09:27 PM
Ex-finace'- can't stand it; she knows I got the games to get over her. And it worked so well...

girlfriend #1- met her at an arcade; needless to say she's cool with my 6-10 hour gaming sessions. Often plays me just to get her ass kicked in halo, smash bros, or Capcom vs SNK2...

girlfriend #2- my girlfriend's "girlfriend";) .....she often comes over to play Mad Dash (that's who got me into the game) with me and my girlfriend. Confusing, no?

Neither get ****ed about gaming, as they play too. Nothing wrong with a "threesome" in Smash or Halo....or other things...;)

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Rock2
02-25-2002, 07:11 PM
lol jeah

xBoXGaMeR2002
02-25-2002, 07:23 PM
HUH???

How can my X-Box react to my X-Box fetish?

;)

Yes, I read the title correctly, if you don't get what I wrote, your dumb.

fear_this
02-25-2002, 07:27 PM
Heh, I don't have a girlfriend or a wife. :( No one really likes me I guess. I wish someone did. :(

batman46st
02-25-2002, 08:59 PM
Well when I bought my xbox my wife laughed at me! (cause i had tears in my eyes) I was like ****** I've been waiting for this thing for a year a f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g! year. She saw me play oddworld she was like let me try(she was bad in it) so i got my xbox back:)
on with halo..Then She had a day off at work and I had to go somwhere for like 3 hours. When I came back she was like I played munch and I liked it. She's into cars so now i got the project gotham game for her She plays like hell. It's cool cause we got this system if yougot xbox u cant have internet if you have internet u cant have xbox. So we alternate it all goes great....:cool:

Shadow Fox
02-25-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by BIG-T
Do you guys find that with racing games girls are usualy better?

I dont really play video games with girls that much, most of the ones I hang out with dont really like it or dont even know how to turn the thing on but if I ever am playing they want to play a racing games and they always kick my ass at it! I dunno; one of my lady friends I still keep in touch with I met after she destroyed my ass in KI like two eons ago. As it turns out, I ran into her in a semi-final tourney that year for Tekken 3, and we've been close friends ever since...

My that girl's deadly with Eddie- the first person I know that actually KNOWS how to play with him properly (other than me, of course)...;)

El Pollo Loco
02-26-2002, 08:41 AM
My wife plays with me. On the xbox too! Problem is I get nagged about everything else :P

Bundy
02-26-2002, 10:07 AM
my wife loves the xbox. but I can't get her to play it as much as I would like her too. Oh well more time for me.. :cool:

She really like oddworld, doa3, hitz, and nascar. She is so more apt to play if others are playing.

I am working on getting her to play halo, she gets frustrated, but I told her it takes time.

After playing Azurik and her watching me, I think she is getting interested in that game. But once again it would mean she would have to play on her own, and she just doesn't seem willing.

My wife isn't too bad at racing games. She is hardcore on NASCAR. Don't get in her way or tick her off, she will let you have it. PGR isn't her strong suit, as she just wants to race and I waste her on kudos.

It is great having my wife like video games. makes it easer to justify.. :)

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 10:31 AM
Nice Bundy! I tried getting my wife to play Halo, too...she had a really frusterating tme with the controls. It was a little too much for her since every button on the XBox controller is used in Halo. I think she got frusterated because she wanted to master it in about 5 min... Of course, that's impossible :eek:

Bundy
02-26-2002, 11:03 AM
my wife is the same with.. except with everything.. She thinks.. hey ihave done this before, i should be an expert now.

The number of buttons is hard for her also.

Bundy
02-26-2002, 11:26 AM
my wife is far from bugly.

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 11:30 AM
I wouldnt want any of my girl friends to be good at video games. Usualy chiks who play em are bugly.

I don't know, man...there was this one chick I played on-line through Gamespy (playing Halo) and she did really good!

Now, I actually kicked the crap out of her, but, my buddy, my brother, and a buddy of my brother and I were all on my TV (so, 4 in total). My buddy and I kicked everyone's ass...but, the chick beat my brother and his friend just barely. And, my brother is considered an intermediate Halo player....his buddy is a newbie, so, that wasn't too hard. I must admit, she had some skills...it was pretty funny knowing that I was killing a girl and hearing the chief commander let out a "AHHH!!" with a male voice after blasting her away with a rocket launcher :D

El Pollo Loco
02-26-2002, 11:33 AM
I wouldnt want any of my girl friends to be good at video games. Usualy chiks who play em are bugly.

My wife isn't ugly man. Except when she nags me... she turns fookin ugly then!

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 11:38 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't mean your wives!

lol, dude...no sweat! My wife actually gets motion sickness...so, "bugly" may apply in that case :D

batman46st
02-26-2002, 02:20 PM
Do you guys find that with racing games girls are usualy better?

I dont really play video games with girls that much, most of the ones I hang out with dont really like it or dont even know how to turn the thing on but if I ever am playing they want to play a racing games and they always kick my ass at it!

I have noticed that too BIG T and its a really irritating FACT. It's okay my wife aint S-h-i-t in halo so i always blow her up so bad (she doesnt know how to play)

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:35 PM
very interesting topic.....

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 02:38 PM
i wish i had a wife, although im only 16, i need sex

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:39 PM
same here snoopy
hehe

FpS_PhReeK
02-26-2002, 03:35 PM
I let my girlfriend play it a month ago and now she has lost her motivation to make love,,, she is always playing Halo,,,, at first I thought it was because she liked the game,,,, I mean she was always playing, like before work, in between classes, after work until she collapsed and fell asleep on the floor, whenever she plays she is always yelling and screaming and stuff, she gets so excited.... then I found out the only reason she likes it is because of the vibrating game pads... man who knew that a man could loose his woman to an xbox...... :eek:

PhReeK out!

Spaztic
02-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Thats to bad! Hopefully my girlfriend dosn't think of that!

l Maximus l
02-26-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by FpS_PhReeK
I let my girlfriend play it a month ago and now she has lost her motivation to make love,,, she is always playing Halo,,,, at first I thought it was because she liked the game,,,, I mean she was always playing, like before work, in between classes, after work until she collapsed and fell asleep on the floor, whenever she plays she is always yelling and screaming and stuff, she gets so excited.... then I found out the only reason she likes it is because of the vibrating game pads... man who knew that a man could loose his woman to an xbox...... :eek:

PhReeK out!

I'm sorry...but...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA!!!! That's the funniest thing I have heard of in a while :D

Nice! In my situation, my wife hates Halo...too difficult for her to figure out. She prefers Oddworld...and, I can't get her to stop Abe from farting and Munch from Burping :confused:

Xtopia
02-26-2002, 04:40 PM
lmao...this thread is funny:D I dont have a wife or gilfriend...but I have a sister. After I beat Halo, she wanted to try it...And now she loves it! She gets so exited when she sees and alien....or when we play halo on gamespy...Ya, u heard me my sis plays halo via gamespy! And she ain't the bad! I did take here awhile to learn how to play though! She is beggin me to play the two betrayals w/her right now! GTG...See ya;)

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 07:23 PM
maybe theyre lesbians and just like the girls in it. haha:D

JimmieDoogan
02-26-2002, 09:02 PM
Well she gets so ma . . . wait . . . I don't have a girlfriend! Yall tricked me! ;) :D

Razor70
02-28-2002, 02:43 PM
My live in doesn't mind if I play alot. We have three tv's and she does most of the housework (and likes to do it mind you) so she always keeps herself busy with other things while I play. I also make sure to take time to spend with her though too. I have tried to get her to play with me (the xbox that is, geez sickos! :) ) but she just can't seem to get the controls down. She plays alot of Snes though so it all works out for us. My only problem is when a new game comes out, I just about have to beg her to let me get it. She takes care of all the finaces in the relationship (I don't trust myself with money, hehehaha) and we budget a certain about of money each month for my Xbox fetish. That's what is killing me this month..too many good games and then I have March to look forward too! Aye Karamba! Oh well I will just have to steal some of Aprils money to make up for these two months. LOL

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Razor70
My live in doesn't mind if I play alot. We have three tv's and she does most of the housework (and likes to do it mind you) so she always keeps herself busy with other things while I play. I also make sure to take time to spend with her though too. I have tried to get her to play with me (the xbox that is, geez sickos! :) ) but she just can't seem to get the controls down. She plays alot of Snes though so it all works out for us. My only problem is when a new game comes out, I just about have to beg her to let me get it. She takes care of all the finaces in the relationship (I don't trust myself with money, hehehaha) and we budget a certain about of money each month for my Xbox fetish. That's what is killing me this month..too many good games and then I have March to look forward too! Aye Karamba! Oh well I will just have to steal some of Aprils money to make up for these two months. LOL

She does YOUR finances? WOW!! :confused:

Spaztic
02-28-2002, 03:47 PM

That is what beer is for!

my girl plays and she is not at all bugly....maybe you are just having a string of bad luck.

Guibs
02-28-2002, 03:55 PM
Gee... I have been reading this board since a while but I think this could be my first post..

Anyway, My fiancee (soon to be my wife this summer in fact) isn't really into video gaming. At first, it was my PC. She almost got jealous over it. She told me I was spending more time with it then her... she even asked me if I gave my PC a name and of course, to joke a little, I said yes ;) So basically we have an agreement. I can play all I want when she isn't there. When she is home, I don't play and spend time with her. Since she works nights (15h00 to 23h00) weekdays and weekends, I got a lot of play time anyway.

I have been with her since 5 years and we have been living togheter since 2 years. Now as soon as I heard about the Xbox I got exicted and of course, she started to know that I was really looking forward to it. In a sense, she was for it because I promissed her to let go the PC gaming and the constant hardware upgrades that I had to do to keep up with the games. Since we had plans for the wedding and buying our first house after that, I needed to slow down on the money so buying an xbox sounded like a good idea.

At first, It was planned that I wouldn't buy the xbox until after the wedding (so that I could concentrate on saving for that) until I'd say 6 weeks ago... We we at my local futureshop store, we went to check for some CDs and I asked her if we could just go and check the xbox hoping to actually play a few minutes at a demo to get a feeling of the machine... After she saw me play, I think she could see the joy in my eyes... She then proceed to say: So, you're buying it today ? For me it was like: Oh god, she doesn't mind that I do ? She said that I have been waiting long enough for it and that we could manage with the money saved so far for the wedding... I won't hide to you that she didn't have to repeat that twice... Bought the Xbox right away with Halo and a second controler. When we came back, I immediatly plugged the thing and play halo. She thoughs the graphics were neat. Anyway I haven't really touched my PC since then. So after a few weeks, I got amped, Munch (bought used), WWF Raw and was happy. I tried to make her play but I knew that the current games I have weren't really of her type.

Last night, I bought Jet set radio future and though, maybe she may like this game. So I convinced her to try it (was hard because usually, when she is home, I usually don'T really play the xbox or my PC to spend time with her). Anyway, we started a multiplayer race and even if she had a hard time with the controls, and really was bad at it, I think she liked it. Normal after the first race, she would have told me she had enough, but not, she asked me to try that first stage again and we played for like an hour... Hey, JSRF might be the first game on the Xbox that I'll finally be able to share time with my fiancee. I always wanted to share my passion for video games with her, of course I knew that xbox wasn't maybe the best console for that, but I can see know that there is hope...

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 04:07 PM
Wow, Guibs! Very detailed post...and, I can actually relate. You sound like a relatively young dude just starting out married life. I did this a couple years ago, so I can relate.

All I know is that after you're married, things are SOOOOO much better! She won't worry about you "spending more time" with her knowing that she is married. I have no idea, but, the bond of marriage is a powerful thing, especially for women....atleast to the women that I know.

Sounds like you gotta great gal, though...supporting you in getting the XBox and all...that's a class act. I recently went through the same ordeal with my wife when we recently purchased a new HDTV. She was really cool about it knowing that having it makes me warm and fuzzy to all my black and green parts :D

Enjoy, dude! Just make sure you get her some diamond studded ear rings for her wedding gift (worked for me, like a charm :D) She sounds like she's worth it!!

rr9597
02-28-2002, 04:16 PM
Man, only if I had a grlfriend, I could have had one today. You know how it is, your in middile school, only if these days were over. I wonder if I did have a grlfriend, how she would react

GamerSince'76
02-28-2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Ex-finace'- can't stand it; she knows I got the games to get over her. And it worked so well...

girlfriend #1- met her at an arcade; needless to say she's cool with my 6-10 hour gaming sessions. Often plays me just to get her ass kicked in halo, smash bros, or Capcom vs SNK2...

girlfriend #2- my girlfriend's "girlfriend";) .....she often comes over to play Mad Dash (that's who got me into the game) with me and my girlfriend. Confusing, no?

Neither get ****ed about gaming, as they play too. Nothing wrong with a "threesome" in Smash or Halo....or other things...;)

Takes a real man to cheat in his girlfriend. Your EX-fiancee is a smart lady;)

l Maximus l
02-28-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Profiler

Takes a real man to cheat in his girlfriend. Your EX-fiancee is a smart lady;)

I agree, Profiler...Shadow Fox can be a cool dude when his ego doesn't get in the way.

Plewis
02-28-2002, 07:09 PM
girlfriends get in the way... they always want to talk on the phone... all you have to do is put the phone down, go play a mission on bloodwake, come back and say "i understand completely", and just go back to gaming:D

GamerSince'76
02-28-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

I agree, Profiler...Shadow Fox can be a cool dude when his ego doesn't get in the way.

:p

Shadow Fox
02-28-2002, 10:29 PM

Takes a real man to cheat in his girlfriend. Your EX-fiancee is a smart lady;) When did I cheat on my ex-fiancee?

And if you're referring to my current girlfriend(s)(who have nothing to do with my ex), they know each other. In fact, THEY went together before they started dating me...;)

Why folks wanna be all off in my grill-my personal life ain't nobody else business but mine.

GamerSince'76
02-28-2002, 10:45 PM
Grill your personal life? Give your head a shake. You posted that in the general discussion forum. What are you on? And can we share?:eek:

And they went together? Hang on. Mom what's this guy talkin' about? Never mind, she says we'll talk about it when I'm thirty.

Shadow Fox
02-28-2002, 10:54 PM
Grill your personal life? Give your head a shake. You posted that in the general discussion forum. What are you on? And can we share?:eek:

And they went together? Hang on. Mom what's this guy talkin' about? Never mind, she says we'll talk about it when I'm thirty. It's "why peeps all off in my grill" and "my personal life ain't nothin' but mine". And no, we cannot share. Hell, I barely get attention with work and all...

TRUE_GAMER
03-01-2002, 01:01 AM
No need to lie to make friends..lol ***** my girl always saying "all you do is talk about the xbox this the xbox that. Ahhh shut up...

Hugh_Jass
03-01-2002, 08:58 AM
My wife is very supportive of my XBOX habit. She buys me games as gifts. She has never played the XBOX. I think seeing the action on a ten foot screen makes her queasy.

yaztromo
03-01-2002, 09:00 AM
My gf likes video games. We've got 14 systems in the house and while most of em are mine, the genesis and the saturn are hers.
She doesn't play as much as me, but she's been known to pick up the pad for a few rounds of DOA3 :P

DVL
03-01-2002, 09:46 AM
After a couple of mos. of heavy XBOX talk & play I think I finally made a dent in my girl. She actually wants to try Halo co-op....
I guess she figures if she can't beat it, join it..;)

Snoopy7548
03-01-2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
It's "why peeps all off in my grill"

haha, people are in your grill? like you grill people on the barbecue and then eat them or something? man, youre messed up:D

l Maximus l
03-01-2002, 02:04 PM
I find it fascinating on how my wife supports my XBox addiction...It's great! I'm having a few buddies over tonight to play Halo on-line...this is going to be another great weekend!! :D