PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem with this site?

HaloUK
02-22-2002, 01:45 PM
I can't seem to view any screenshots (or even most thumbnails) of games on this site. I have no problems with any other sites and all the graphics of the site load up fine.
Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?

Capt Marvel
02-22-2002, 01:47 PM
have a look at yout User CP dude

HaloUK
02-22-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Capt Marvel
have a look at yout User CP dude

What would that change (I'm not referring to the images on the forum but the rest of the site) ?

l Maximus l
02-22-2002, 01:57 PM
Wow...that is wierd. I can see them without any problems. I'm not sure...it probably has something to do with the user CP because it works great for me. Not sure..that's the only thing I can think of...hmmm

I would email the staff on the main page...you'll see it on the left margin. Maybe they might know

Nato King
02-22-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by HaloUK
I can't seem to view any screenshots (or even most thumbnails) of games on this site. I have no problems with any other sites and all the graphics of the site load up fine.
Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?

I don't know what's your problem. But all I know that it could be your computer like everybody says I have no problem with my pictures and loading up to this site. Try to get it checked out at you local computer store they will tell you what is going on.

Capt Marvel
02-22-2002, 04:01 PM
try your security setttings on your browser then...

Spaztic
02-22-2002, 04:24 PM
if on IE go tools, internet options, programs tab, and reset your web settings, then delete you temp files, and clear you cookies!

Spaztic
02-22-2002, 04:25 PM
Oh yeah If that dosn't work you are FUCT!

thunderkiss2k1
02-22-2002, 05:37 PM
clear you cookies!?? lol

HaloUK
02-22-2002, 07:12 PM
Thanks for your suggestions but...

I DO use Internet Explorer
It isn't a problem with my computer because (as I said before) I have no problems with any other sites.
I'm not gonna delete my cookies as that would wipe all my settings (log-in details for sites etc.)
Re-setting your web setting only re-establishes your home and search pages doesn't it?.

Is there anyone else out there from the U.K. who is using Blueyonder and if so do you have any problems with this site?