PDA

View Full Version : Help me before I do something that I'm gonna regret....

neutralfighter1
12-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Right now I'm having an evil thought. I want to burn my Xbox, yes that's right, my Xbox 360, and my computer. I am so P.O.ed it's beyond words... Today hasn't been a good day for me, first I got angry at the idiots who say Xbox sucks and I got even more pissed at Sony's workers who lie and cheat their way to the top. Now I am on a level of anger that I can't describe! I am trying to hook up my Xbox 360 to my computer and in order to do that I have to download this stupid software. But first I need to log in at Microsoft.com/pcsetup which what I remember when I downloaded it before you didn't have to log in... now you do. Before I tried and it didn't work so it was just an item taking up space on my desktop, so I deleted it. I could always get it back right? Wrong! Now I have to log in and with some passport credentials. And when I tried to sign up and get the stupid download it says: The Passport Network credentials you have entered have not been used to to sign up for Xbox Live on an Xbox 360 console. But I never had a passport before, so how do I sign up with a passport that I don't have!?
People make this world FAR too complicated... Please share your greater wisdom with this n00b. It would be greatly appreciated.

Double_Diablo
12-22-2005, 06:54 PM
I suggest calming the f down and taking a chill pill! :D

swivel
12-22-2005, 06:56 PM
Right now I'm having an evil thought. I want to burn my Xbox, yes that's right, my Xbox 360, and my computer. I am so P.O.ed it's beyond words... Today hasn't been a good day for me, first I got angry at the idiots who say Xbox sucks and I got even more pissed at Sony's workers who lie and cheat their way to the top. Now I am on a level of anger that I can't describe! I am trying to hook up my Xbox 360 to my computer and in order to do that I have to download this stupid software. But first I need to log in at Microsoft.com/pcsetup which what I remember when I downloaded it before you didn't have to log in... now you do. Before I tried and it didn't work so it was just an item taking up space on my desktop, so I deleted it. I could always get it back right? Wrong! Now I have to log in and with some passport credentials. And when I tried to sign up and get the stupid download it says: The Passport Network credentials you have entered have not been used to to sign up for Xbox Live on an Xbox 360 console. But I never had a passport before, so how do I sign up with a passport that I don't have!?
People make this world FAR too complicated... Please share your greater wisdom with this n00b. It would be greatly appreciated.

If you have a wired network connection, plug that into your 360. Go to the Live Blade and enter your information to register your Live Account. Then go back to your PC and enter the info there.

Hope that helps, post a follow-up if it doesn't. Someone here will be able to help you sort it out.

And please don't harm any XBox's :)

neutralfighter1
12-22-2005, 07:04 PM
Live blade? You lost me... :D
OH!

Ninjermy
12-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Burn it. Film it. Put a sign that says Ninjermy somewhere in the film. Send the footage to me. Delete any history of it from your comp. Vanish...

Hmm or you could call xboxsupport, thats wut worked for me when I had issues.

neutralfighter1
12-22-2005, 07:36 PM
I tried that!! But now evertime I want to do something on xbox.com I need to register my xbox!! I never had to do that before.

swivel
12-22-2005, 07:46 PM
I tried that!! But now evertime I want to do something on xbox.com I need to register my xbox!! I never had to do that before.

That's weird. I would suggest calling support like Ninjermy said. Could be a cookie problem.

neutralfighter1
12-22-2005, 07:56 PM
I hate my pc, and I also hate it when something goes wrong and ruins my whole day... **sigh**
Could someone just send me a copy of the download kit so I don't have to go through all this drama?

Variation-XBA
12-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Wow.... you got some issues if small things like that set you off.

ll Mista GT ll
12-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Wow.... you got some issues if small things like that set you off.

You know what man? STFU! Your friggin pissing me off! :@ You just wrecked my day! I'm gonna smash my damned IPod! ArrrrggggggGGG!G!G!GG!

:rofl: j/ks man

Whisper
12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Could you kindly tell me specifically what practices Sony has used that you deem dirty?

Stormlord
12-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Give Microsoft a call. The people at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) are very helpful.

laughs
12-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Just burn it man... Burning stuff is cool! PLUS! Burning stuff gets rid of your problems! It's as if they never even existed! I remember a couple of bullies when I was in grade 3.... Can't remember their names now... Actually can't remember much about them at all.... I'll find those newspaper clippings tomorrow and I'll get you their names. Burning people is fun!

ll Mista GT ll
12-22-2005, 09:47 PM
Give Microsoft a call. The people at 1-800-4MY-XBOX (1-800-469-9269) are very helpful.

Do they offer mental support too?

laughs
12-22-2005, 10:09 PM
Do they offer mental support too?

:rofl: :hail: Xboxfreakkid! :hail:

neutralfighter1
12-23-2005, 10:45 AM
:D Hey I would just like to let you guys know that I am better today!
I was a tad bit... how should I say this.... Cracked? That works, cracked yesterday. I had a headache all through out the day yesterday cuz I was so angry... I was having a bad day. My oldest and most favorite cat is REALLY sick and he has to eat through a tube and he has to take medicine to help him breathe.
It was a nerve wracking day yesterday, I apologize. :(

swivel
12-23-2005, 11:41 AM
:D Hey I would just like to let you guys know that I am better today!
I was a tad bit... how should I say this.... Cracked? That works, cracked yesterday. I had a headache all through out the day yesterday cuz I was so angry... I was having a bad day. My oldest and most favorite cat is REALLY sick and he has to eat through a tube and he has to take medicine to help him breathe.
It was a nerve wracking day yesterday, I apologize. :(

*hugging neutralfighter1*

neutralfighter1
12-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Well anyways now I have found a copy of the download in the guts of my pc but now I'm having the same trouble as before. It wont connect.... Don't I only need to us my internet cable I got with my Xbox to connect to my modem and connect the two with the software?

killerscott
12-26-2005, 11:41 AM
Well anyways now I have found a copy of the download in the guts of my pc but now I'm having the same trouble as before. It wont connect.... Don't I only need to us my internet cable I got with my Xbox to connect to my modem and connect the two with the software?

for god's sake... make a passport account and link it to your gamer tag!

neutralfighter1
12-26-2005, 12:38 PM
I already tried, maybe if you were paying attention you would see that, dumb a**.

CrazyCougar
12-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Wow this guy reminds of the old days when that power ranger guy, who was it? BlueRanger or something? would come in here and sob, sob, sob looking for pity. :crying:

ll Mista GT ll
12-26-2005, 04:29 PM
Wow this guy reminds of the old days when that power ranger guy, who was it? BlueRanger or something? would come in here and sob, sob, sob looking for pity. :crying:

Yeah, I remember that guy. I read a VERY ancient thread about xbox and I've seen him be quite the *****. lol

neutralfighter1
12-26-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm not sobbing!! I'm asking for F**king advice!! So if you have none.... THEN DON'T POST!!!

ll Mista GT ll
12-26-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm not sobbing!! I'm asking for F**king advice!! So if you have none.... THEN DON'T POST!!!

Dude, I'm on your side :)

neutralfighter1
12-26-2005, 07:22 PM
You're one of the few... but thanks anyways. :)

ll Mista GT ll
12-26-2005, 07:24 PM
You're one of the few... but thanks anyways. :)

np man :) You seem like a good guy.

CrazyCougar
12-26-2005, 11:32 PM

Thanks for proving my point. :whistle:

killerscott
12-27-2005, 01:09 AM

jesus... cry about it ya little baby. oh... Try creating a passport account and linking that. that should work. for sure.