PDA

View Full Version : XBox games (view and reply!)

RedSoxDragon
12-23-2005, 07:57 AM
The XBox is the most powerful system to date. But unfortunatly the life span is coming to an end. I will post up the best games that I have played on this system. The list will only include XBox exclusives and games that benifit more on the system. Here are the games:

1.Halo
2.Unreal Championship 2
3.Halo 2
4.Half Life 2
5.Midnight Club 3: DUB edition
6.Soul Calibur 2
7.ESPN NFL 2K5
8.Fable
9.Forza Motorsport
10.Jade Empire

Go ahead and comment on this list if you like...but please pot the 10 best games on the XBox system. So post your replies to commemorate the death of one of the best systems since the icon that was the NES.

CarGuy
12-23-2005, 11:56 AM
The XBox isn't dead for me. Hopefully within a few months prices of the preplayed games will drop and I'll buy even more. I have 32 games and I give every one an A+. It will take a while before I play the 360 more than my XBox. I just beat Fable: Lost Chapters, and just scratched the surface of HL2 and SW Battlefront2. Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is a lot of fun online too.

CrazyCougar
12-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Not dead for me either. Nor will it be anytime soon even when I have the 360 sitting beside it. I have several games I enjoy to play and will continue to do so, well until the Xbox final blows up..LOL!

Jackyboy
12-23-2005, 12:19 PM
its not dead til all the next gen systems come out

Julez
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Technically a game system isn't "dead" until they've released the very last game for it, and for me personally a game system isn't "dead" until I have lost any and all desire to play it again.

Xbox certainly is NOT dead for me, as I still have a lot of games to buy and play. I just recently got X-Men Legends 1 and Splinter Cell (yup, both really old games), and I still have to get Doom 3 and Resurrection of Evil, Jade Empire, Brothers in Arms 1 & 2, Ninja Gaiden Black, Half Life 2, Mercenaries, FarCry Instincts, X-Men Legends 2, Unreal Championship 2, and Call of Cthulu.

TheWheelMan
12-25-2005, 06:42 PM
I second that motion just in the past few months I have regreted trading my original PSX in to help pay for my xbox two christmas's ago....Ive realised theres some good games I missed and wouldnt mind obtaining one and playing it on the side. The 2006 year is ganna be an expensive one for me I just got splinter cell: pandora tomorrow I still need to beat Deus ex: Invisible war, Im looking to buy operation flashpoint: Elite before new years and maybe The Warriors or Instincts plus theres older games like Arx fatalis and phantom crash I'd like to get so ya things are looking good

thatdude222
12-26-2005, 10:25 PM
systems never die.... i play n64 just as much as my xbox/xbox 360, and i still play NES once or twice a week (jeopardy 25th aniversary is awsome!). i am also lookin to get an SNES and a playstation to play. classics rule, and i cant wait for xbox 1 games to become dirt cheap like n64 and ps1 games are now, so i can finally play steel battalion and half life 2

The Jackal
12-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Xbox will never die. And on that list I'd drop Fable for sure, Unreal Championship 2, Midnight Club 3, Jade Empire, and NFL2k5. And Half Life is questionable for best even though it was good.

ramprider0
12-27-2005, 06:08 AM
Theres still some awesome games coming out for Xbox still like Starcraft:Ghost. So I don't think its dead just yet.