PDA

View Full Version : Jet set radio Future.

GLHeX
02-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Welp, I just had a question.

Ive been ruinning around reading reviews and previews and I have still yet fo find out more about the "Graffiti editor"

Does anymore know for sure that JSRF will allow you to make your very own graffiti?

Sorry if the topic was too broad, ive just been wondering about this and ikm sure other are too.

Oh yeah, just incase anyone was wondering IGN says the reason they believe the old system of spraying graffiti (with the stick and the buttons) was done away wit is because the levels are faster and tigher in areas meaning theres not too much time top slow down and be able to make a counter clock wise motion while pressing A. Although the editor of the article was very displeased with this new metod, he claimed he quickly became accustomed to the new method. Something to that effect.

Come one wheres all the talk, JRSF's commin'!! =]

JJaX
02-22-2002, 03:18 PM
I found it annoying in JSR that you had to stop and do the analog motions to paint. When you had like 20 guys chasing you it got annoying. As far as a graffiti editor, Im sure it will be in there being that it was in the 1st one. I also know thye had a graffiti contest and the winners got there tags in the game.

AlBoogy
02-22-2002, 08:26 PM
I wish i could provide a link right away but,,,,,,, I read an interview with the makers of JSRF and they said that it is definitely in there. I might have seen it on txb. If I find it, ill come back and link it.