PDA

View Full Version : What's Up With This Forum?

Julez
12-24-2005, 12:45 AM
First off lemme say that I just joined these forums last week, because I saw that every time I logged onto the site there were 100+ people viewing the forum, and so I thought that the forum would be alive and quite busy with lots of interesting topics...

What I find very odd is the fact that there's 100+ people viewing this forum every time I log-on and yet there's only like 3 new posts (at that) a day? I mean damn, with that many people there should be at least 20 new posts and yet, there isn't. This forum is sloooooow.....

Anyways, who's feeling me on this? Anyone else puzzled at this 'phenomenon' and/or pissed at the slowness of this forum?

Dj Logical 1
12-24-2005, 02:28 AM
yes well indeed. Look at me, i've been a member for almost a year, and im under 1000 posts. Post count really does not matter to me, not like it should to anyone. Anywho, yes it always says theres 100 people plus, but theres also a little statistic to the left that says members. Which is usually around 50 or somewhat, visit the off topic lounge, its a fun place. I guess i stuck around for the bad part of the xboxaddict site.

Julez
12-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Well this forum sucks. What's a different First-Generation Xbox forum that is still busy?

Rhiannon
12-24-2005, 12:08 PM
if you dont like it here..you are free to leave and do a google search for xbox forums at your discretion. Merry Christmas.

Nameless
12-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Well this forum sucks.
So does your thread, and attidtude. Feel encouraged to leave whenever you want.