PDA

View Full Version : A video I'm sure all those who play Halo 2 online should get a kick out of

mrmp3
12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=327

I'm sure all of us have at one point or another played someone like this kid. I mean I've gotten into games before, but never like this. Two words for this kid: seek help.

*edit* try that one

Jackyboy
12-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry, this page no loger exists!

TheCovenant
12-24-2005, 07:28 PM
who was filming him? did he post that camera up there? or was it his parents after hearing him through that door so many times?

Seriously....anger. Management.

*EDIT:

It was funny as hell though. I forgot to mention that. I was laughing my ass off during those clips. Especially at the lag out bit.

:hail: :rofl:

mrmp3
12-24-2005, 10:27 PM
who was filming him? did he post that camera up there? or was it his parents after hearing him through that door so many times?

Seriously....anger. Management.

*EDIT:

It was funny as hell though. I forgot to mention that. I was laughing my ass off during those clips. Especially at the lag out bit.

:hail: :rofl:

See that's what I thought, his parents might've recorded it, but what would cause them to edit it, and post it on the internet? Maybe it was an older brother or somethin.

Tony_Macaroni
12-24-2005, 10:40 PM
at the beginning u see a guy on the left, and it looks like hes observing but smiling. It may be him (older bro/friend)

Dj Logical 1
12-24-2005, 11:19 PM
hmmm... old video. Its croyt... his gaming name is croyt, or something like that. But story is, that he was bored and decided to make this.

ramprider0
12-26-2005, 06:32 AM
He screams like a girl hahaha!

Jackyboy
12-26-2005, 10:27 AM
thanks, the link works now. that was hilarious :rofl:

m4oH
12-26-2005, 11:28 AM
An old video but it was funny. It was his older bro that video taped it. I was laughing the first time I saw this and now after seeing it like 10 times it still made me chuckle.

SamSmith
12-26-2005, 12:11 PM
I am sceptical with all these videos.
So I am going to guess it is a fake, I think the way he announced every occourance... (Like the blue screen / you killed me / lagging out... lots more) to be a sign that it may be fake.

No doubt though, it sounds like every annoying **** head I play against on Halo2

Nato King
12-27-2005, 08:50 AM
wow Does this guy no what it means to be a team player. he needs a lot of help.