PDA

View Full Version : I love xbox but......

dysrhythmia
02-22-2002, 05:51 PM
I have to confess that I'm glad I own all 3 next gen systems (and especially my pc).....Cause I'd be bored as hell these last few months. What gives? How many games have to come out until a top quality (hell, I'd settle for a sleeper hit!) game hits the shelves? Please don't tell me that Halo was a one time thing. I love my xbox as much as the next person but most of its current library of games are mediocre at best. I want the xbox to exceed all my hopes and expectations....I do dream of Project ego.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-22-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by dysrhythmia
I have to confess that I'm glad I own all 3 next gen systems (and especially my pc).....Cause I'd be bored as hell these last few months. What gives? How many games have to come out until a top quality (hell, I'd settle for a sleeper hit!) game hits the shelves? Please don't tell me that Halo was a one time thing. I love my xbox as much as the next person but most of its current library of games are mediocre at best. I want the xbox to exceed all my hopes and expectations....I do dream of Project ego.

Ahh yes, i see what you mean, "but calm yourself by the seabreeze young grasshopper" all shall come in due time. And then "they" will never forget the name "XBOX"

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Nato King
02-22-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

Ahh yes, i see what you mean, "but calm yourself by the seabreeze young grasshopper" all shall come in due time. And then "they" will never forget the name "XBOX"

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Just like GRAVEDIGGER said you just need to hold it out all will come too past. And whoever has walked this earth will have known of the Xbox and what it has done to the gaming industry. But just like you I am waiting for Project Ego myself.:)