PDA

View Full Version : WOW! (XBOX Graphics)

FlyBoy
02-22-2002, 06:15 PM
I just pulled out my old playstation to sell it on eBay(I figure I can get an xbox game for it now). I was just checking everything out before I listed it... WOW! I can't believe how great the xbox graphics are! I haven't played that original piece o' shiznit in a long time, but I remember thinking Gran Turismo 2 and Syphon Filter had unbeatable graphics about 3 years ago!:eek:

PRAISE GOD FOR THE XBOX!!!:cool:

monkeyman
02-22-2002, 06:49 PM
xbox has graphics and they are good and they are like 3d and if i take my hand and wave it around the graphics are like that because your hand is 3d like and really good looking so is the xbox

GRAVEDIGGER
02-22-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by monkeyman
xbox has graphics and they are good and they are like 3d and if i take my hand and wave it around the graphics are like that because your hand is 3d like and really good looking so is the xbox

LoL MonkeyMan, well of course the graphics are simply out of controll!! in a couple of years when the XBOX-2 hits shelves i will be one of the first in line!:eek:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Nato King
02-22-2002, 10:08 PM
I was just playing my old Nintendo yesterday and I could not believe how far we came for the Nintendo to the Xbox a big difference. I keep saying to myself where would I be with out my Xbox.
Answer: No where the Xbox is my place.

jhixson2
02-23-2002, 11:00 AM
yep the xbox graphis cant be beat, unless the xbox 2 comes out!