PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays. My 360 works perfectly!!!

Heavens Gate
12-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Not one problem with my new beloved console. I also have to say that NFSMW is an absolutely incredible racer. I'm 50% through career mode and this game just rocks faces. I smell Racing game of the year. COD2 is also great. Kameo is cool amongst some I haven't opened yet. I am hooked on NFSMW. If you are remotely into racers, get this game. It really is that good. Again, Happy Holidays and stay safe

:cheers:

Jackyboy
12-27-2005, 03:22 PM
My 360 also works great, but it froze once during Halo 2. happy holidays

F1Ox
12-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Same here.

Double_Diablo
12-27-2005, 03:25 PM
Mine works alright. It froze while I was trying to send my whole friends list a message (twice), crashed once while running Halo 2 and a piece of texture got stuck to the top left-hand side of my screen during a game of Halo 2 which obstructed my view. Other than that, it plays fine.

Jackyboy
12-27-2005, 03:33 PM
and a piece of texture got stuck to the top left-hand side of my screen during a game of Halo 2 which obstructed my view. Other than that, it plays fine.
also happended to me a few times, it sucks

ShadedNine
12-27-2005, 09:40 PM
I also have to say that NFSMW is an absolutely incredible racer. I'm 50% through career mode and this game just rocks faces. I smell Racing game of the year.

Lack of online races, any form of leaderboard, and no choice in difficulty level may hold the game back from going as far as it could have. The gameplay itself is great, but it took me until about 80% through the game to get to my skill level, and then had no replay value after the last 20%. There was no harder difficulty to test myself on, no online mode to challenge myself against others...

Definitely one of the better rentals I've made, but it really is a shame...

Nato King
12-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the feed back on your xbox360 it's about time someone talks about not having a problem. I too have not had anyproblems with my xbox360 plays like a dream.:hail: :hail:

ll Mista GT ll
12-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Good stuff. Looks like i might get NFS:MW and Perfect Dark Zero with my Christmas money.

killerscott
12-28-2005, 06:06 PM
mines is magical. no problems.i love it