PDA

View Full Version : kameo help

Jackyboy
01-01-2006, 05:36 PM
i need help on kameo, im at the tree boss and i dont know how to kill it. ortho says to shoot rocks into his mouth but it doesnt work.. please help

laughs
01-01-2006, 06:50 PM
i need help on kameo, im at the tree boss and i dont know how to kill it. ortho says to shoot rocks into his mouth but it doesnt work.. please help

When he laughs, throw the rocks in his mouth.... Then he'll freak out and what you have to do is use Pumble Weed to hit the bombs towards him.

Brevity
01-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Use the punching weed thing to knock the shells into the tree then it will shake bad dudes from its branches on to the ground. Dont concern yourself with them just start chiping rocks into its mouth when it laughs. It should laugh twice before changing back to the mode where it shoots roots at you.

ShadedNine
01-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Even after he stops laughing, you don't have to pay too much mind to the trolls he spawns...he'll kill them off himself. Best bet is to just be quick about hitting the exploding shells into him. It takes 2 good hits to get the shell far enough. So right after he launches his attack, if you're quick about it, you should be able to knock a shell into him.

Jackyboy
01-02-2006, 01:24 AM
k thanks guys, im off to new levels now

laughs
01-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Speaking of bosses, did anyone else find the last boss easier than at least two other bosses in the game... I sure as hell did.

ShadedNine
01-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Speaking of bosses, did anyone else find the last boss easier than at least two other bosses in the game... I sure as hell did.

Yeah, last boss was a joke really...though I sorta found all the boss fights pretty easy. Was still good fun though, while it lasted.

Brevity
01-02-2006, 03:51 PM
That last boss was soooo easy.
I thought the last boss on Condemned was easier than the dudes he had protecting him even.
And the last boss on PD0 didnt even hit me but like twice and that was splash dmg.

Bosses went from Zelda's 3 incarnations to these cake ones. I expect a leveling out and some moderate ones soon. But ya not long ago I recall nearly every boss having three forms. Like in Metroid.

ShadedNine
01-02-2006, 04:57 PM
In recent games, I think the best boss fights I've seen in a while were in Prince of Persia: T2T. Granted they were still pretty easy once you got the hang of em, but they involved a little bit of figuring out, and a decent chunk of skill.

Jackyboy
01-04-2006, 11:15 AM
im stuck on the corallis squid boss i know what to do but i cant beat him. any tips on the boom root plants?

ShadedNine
01-04-2006, 06:16 PM
roll around as the ball guy and send the plants flying off the ramps into him. It can be a little tricky to hit him, he'll hover close to one of the ramps most of the time. Be careful not to stand in or walk/roll through any shallow water while he's attacking, you'll take damage.

Once hit, he'll fall into the water...from there it's obvious enough.